What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Grim_Traveller
on 5/6/16 10:54 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I would push my grandmother down a flight of stairs for a loaf of banana nut bread and a stick of butter.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

melissasue1982
on 5/6/16 9:20 am
RNY on 04/06/15

You my dear are an inspiration!!! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Grim_Traveller
on 5/6/16 10:52 am
RNY on 08/21/12

You really kick some serious ass.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Cheremiste
on 5/6/16 6:57 am

Hello! I'm at work battling a stomachache but I hope it goes away soon.

QOTD: My first care was a hand me down from my dad: a 1986 Ford Tempo. Dad called it "Old Blue". By the time my sister and I got it, he'd had it nearly 8 years. We had to keep a jug of water in the trunk so that whenever the engine overheated we'd pull over and pour some water in the radiator.  The air conditioning kept breaking which was not fun in the hot Florida weather. Fortunately, when we went to college, Dad got us a new Toyota Tercel because he was afraid the Tempo wouldn't survive the 3 hour drive to college

Breakfast: Greek yogurt w/strawberries, coffee

Lunch: Probably leftover chicken tenders from yesterday

Dinner: no idea, whatever Mom makes

39 y/o woman | Height 5'11"| SW 301 | CW 233 | GW 175

Deanna798
on 5/6/16 9:11 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I hope your bug goes away soon!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

GinaTx
on 5/6/16 7:06 am

Morning y'all,  THANK GOD it's Friday.  My first car was also a ford pinto but it was white.  I got it brand new when I was 15 and got my learners permit. It was a stick shift so I learned to drive with that car.  I think my dad almost had a heart attack teaching me to drive a stick.  Poor man.  I loved that car it was great.  My parents also gave me a gulf credit card to go along with it.  I was in heaven lol.  Wow that was back in 1980 doesn't seem that long ago. 

b-premier protein  AV anxious to hear  how  you like the banana flavor.  I love the choc. and vanilla.  Absolutely hate the strawberry & cream.

s-cheese and banana what a combo

l-left over orange chicken

s-yogurt

d-going out so probably rib eye I'm not a steak person but I do like the charred pieces around the edges and of course the fat  I love me some fat.

RNY_elizabeth
on 5/6/16 7:27 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Good morning! Happy Friday!!! So excited for the weekend. Been a long week. My first photo is from Sunday when I was with my 18 year old who was insisting she HAD to have her first tattoo now that she is "an adult." Funniest thing was watching her face as she realized that tattoos actually hurt WAY more than she expected. The second photo is just my current favorite one of the three middle kiddos in the Texas bluebonnets. So pretty!

Side note, I have extensive tattoos but I did not encourage her in this pursuit. I have told all my kids that if they want tattoos that is all well and good but there are rules... 1) Tattoos are something you MUST pay for out of your own money. If you can't afford one, then you don't need one. 2) Nothing on your face, neck, hands, or anywhere that you will not be able to cover easily. Call me conservative but even as a professional counselor I wear white doctor lab coat or sweaters to cover tattoos while working with patients. Not everyone needs to know all your business. 3) No time off for tattoos. Don't expect me to give you a pass on taking out the garbage because your new tattoo hurts. FYI, it was totally her turn to take out the garbage...all week. 

QOTD: My first car was a fire engine red special edition 1975 MGB convertible with only two seats. This was a DREAM car...unfortunately, it was my father's dream not mine.  To me at age 16 in 1988 it was an old car that I couldn't give my friends rides in and I had to add "lead additive" (yes kids, that was a thing) every time I got gas. Looking back...damn it was a cool car.  Wish I had appreciated it.

B: Greek Yogurt

L: Forgot my lunch...not sure what I will do

S: Was with my lunch bag

D: Beef cabbage soup

S: Enlighten ice cream bar

Have a great weekend!

~Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

karenp8
on 5/6/16 7:32 am - Brighton, IL

Beautiful picture of your kids! I think tattoos are neat but can imagine how much they hurt so I'll probably never ever get one!

RNY_elizabeth
on 5/6/16 8:24 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Thank you!  I think my kids are pretty much the best looking people on the planet. I'm sure other moms think that it is just that I am clearly the only one who is right. LOL

If you really want a tattoo, the pain is a non issue.  If you worry about the pain, then tattoos are just not your thing. Kind of like pierced ears.  When I was a about 8 I wanted pierced ears more than anything in the world...or so I thought.  My mother finally agreed to let me get them pierced. I made it through half way on the first ear, got lightheaded and threw up, and suddenly decided ear piercing was dumb. As a teenager when I paid to get them pierced at the mall kiosk with my own money it hardly hurt. If you ever really decide you want one, you will get one. 

Have a great day!

~Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Deanna798
on 5/6/16 11:14 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Funny story, I got my nose pierced when i was 18, long before there were piercing parlors for that sort of thing.  I went to the local flea market, to one of those really hinky piercing places and asked the guy to pierce my nose with the piercing gun.  Seriously, getting my nose pierced with one of those things feels like someone hauled off and punched me in the nose.  It ended up getting infected and i took it out 6 months later, but I still have a nice little scar from it.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 154 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?