What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

cheapskate
on 5/7/16 6:59 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Love the Kay's cookie bites!!  I buy mine on amazon and they come in single portion bags... Otherwise it wouldn't end well

stacyrg
on 5/6/16 9:53 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning all!  No friday photo for me.  Hopefully I'll take some photos at Tinker Bell this weekend and have something to post next week.

KQOTD - My first car was a Red Subaru hatchback we bought from our neighbors.  My first brand new car was an Acura Integra.  Funny story.  My parents bought me the Acura for my 19th birthday.  I'm 3 years older than my brother, so right after he got his license, he was going to a swim team party.  He asked if he could take my car.  Like a good sister, I said yes if he would drive me to work and pick me up later.  When he came to pick me up, he was driving my mom's car.  He looked at me and said "I only got into one accident."  I thought he was joking and was just driving my mom's car to scare me . . . he wasn't.  He actually got into an accident the first time he drove my car.  He backed up into one of his friend's mother's car.  That's what I get for being the nice sister.

Time since surgery - 725 days

Here's my plan:

B: Overnight oats with 1 tbs peanut butter and 1 tbs sugar free strawberry jam

L:  Chicken breast, edamame

D: ???  I'm meeting a friend for dinner, so depends on where we go.  I'm trying to get her to go to a restaurant called Granville Cafe.  I've been craving salmon and it is sooooo good there.  I don't know what they do to it, it's grilled without any sauce and I think just seasoned with salt and pepper, but I call it crack salmon because it's addicting

S: Kind Bar, skinny vanilla latte

Totals: (without dinner) Cal: 765; Protein: 70g; Fat: 26g; Carbs: 68g (high but in actuality I am carb loading a bit.  It does help me on longer runs and is done with my Nut and surgeon's blessing . . . still gives me heart palpitations though . . . a carb number higher than 50g freaks me out)

Emiepie
on 5/6/16 10:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good luck this weekend! Can't wait to see pics.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

G2GAWAY
on 5/6/16 2:06 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Happy Friday.  QOTD:  My first car was when I was 16 years old in 1978, a 2-door 1969 Toyota Corona.  My Dad bought it for $190 (they were asking $200, but he talked them down).  It had a blown engine and needed body work.  He repaired the engine, bondo'd (is that a word?) it up, and threw on an Earl Scheib paint job ($49.95) and gave it to me.  I promptly hit a curb head on and busted the tie rod and a-frame on the first weekend with the car.  It's a long story, but I had several friends in the car (exceeding the number of seat belts) and a chicken.  They all had to walk home.  I was towed and had to wake up my Dad to pay the tow truck driver.  The next morning he made me go to the ecology center with him to pull what we needed off some vehicles for a total cost of $18 and then help him fix my car. 

B:  Premier Protein

L:  Chicken fajitas, part of a tortilla, salad

D:  Not sure, one of my daughters will be coming home tonight, not sure what time, so I am leaving it open.

S:  Undecided.  Maybe cheese and crackers.  Maybe an apple.  Maybe yogurt.

We went to the Improv last Saturday and saw Craig Shoemaker aka the Lovemaster and had the best time ever.  We got to meet him and take a picture afterwards.  My daughter wanted to see the guy that is playing there this weekend, so we are going this Saturday to see Chris D'Elia.  Good standup is good for the soul.  Have a great weekend.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Emiepie
on 5/6/16 3:00 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Very nice pics!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

peachpie
on 5/6/16 5:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I'll likely be the last to post today... First chance I've had. 

Qotd: first car was an 88 Honda Accord, parents gave it to me to use while in high school and then it came with me to college the 2nd year. The power steering would randomly quit working... Be thankful for power steering LOL.

time since surgey: 1 year

m1: oatmeal 1/3c, 2/3c milk 2 boiled eggs

m2: 4oz chicken breast over salad

m3: 1/2 meatball sub (WITH bread....totally with it!)

snack: twix

yup. I walked on the wild side today. Even my vitamins were off, I need  new stash for work.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

cheapskate
on 5/7/16 6:54 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I got the banana shake and an meh about it. I took it to starbucks yesterday and got an iced doppio espresso with sugar free mocha and mixed it in. That was good.... 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?