What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 5/5/16 10:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I totally checked everywhere I could, except going back to the field but I did call the school and nobody has turned in anything yet. Thanks though!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 5/5/16 10:27 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Awwww no fair Em didn't get up to bat, come on Coach!!!  Oh no on losing your special necklace, I hope you find it and someone either turned it in or its at home or in the car or at work or something!!  Or since its' Mother's Day this weekend you could always get hubby to get you a new one??? 

I love that you wear Converse!  I keep looking at them and thinking I want to get a pair but fear I will look silly in them!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Emiepie
on 5/5/16 10:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

It was pretty frustrating but a good lesson for her to learn-she won't let someone go out of order again that's for sure! It also opened up some good dialogue between us and the coach because she does have a desire to play the field too and he doesn't play her so I was able to ask him what she needs to work on to improve (this is the same coach that didn't play her much in basketball-in some games not at all.) When we got home we listened to a nice song we both needed to hear and cuddled and cried it out (it had been a chaotic few weeks so I think we both needed the release if that makes sense at all?)

Girl, between the 3 of us we easily have over 2 dozen pairs of Converse (only 4 are mine!) My fav are the white high top chucks. Oh and the next time we take a trip to Santa Monica I have having a pair made with pics of Ruppert (my beagle on them).

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 5/5/16 3:21 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I hate when coaches are a-holes!  Its bad enough when its adults (my hubby's baseball coach is a nightmare, he's a racist, alcoholic JERK) so it makes it even worse in my opinion when you have kids who are just out to have fun and get some fresh air and a bit of exercise and you get these jerk coaches!  Is there anyway she can go on a different team with a different coach?  Did he give you a decent answer at least when you questioned him or was he still a jerk?  Oh man tell Em I am sorry, she deserves better!  And nothing wrong with a good cry, I love that you two have each other and could cry and cuddle and listen to your special song together, that's what Em will remember as she gets older, the good times with Mom and how you were there for her 

all the converses sound awesome, I can't wait to see the personalized pair with Ruppert on them, that is epic cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Emiepie
on 5/5/16 6:40 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

She plays at her school but since she promotes to 7th grade for next year (middle school here in the states) this is the last sport she will deal with this particular coach. He did give her some advice that she needs to practice throwing so it's more "fluid", he said she overthinks and that will get better with practice. I am proud of her that as soon as we finished our cry fest she was out in the backyard practicing her throwing-that's my girl!! Thanks for the support, means the world!!

GinaTx
on 5/5/16 7:12 am

Morning Y'all, I was so disappointed when I realized it was just Thursday.  For a little bit I was really thinking it was Friday.  Went to my 6 month follow up last night and I mean when I say last night my appointment was for 3pm got called back to the exam room at 5pm and saw my surgeon at about 5:45 and he had to cut me short cause he was called into an emergency surgery.  But he's happy with my progress said that even if I don't loose any more weight that I'm good at this weight.  I was shocked he said that cause I'm still officially overweight.  But whatever I'm happy.

QOTD-I'm a nurse so I'm wearing scrubs but I have to say my scrubs are always cute.  Brown pants with a matching brown and green scrub shirt. My shoes are mary janes by alegeria super super cute.

b-premier protein

s-cheese

l-half of a ham and cheese sandwich

s-yogurt

d-pork chops with mushrooms cooked in the electric pressure cooker

Daisydoo02
on 5/5/16 10:28 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Great job on your 6 month mar****ep up the great work!

supershopper
on 5/5/16 7:36 am
supershopper
on 5/5/16 7:37 am
melissasue1982
on 5/5/16 7:54 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I am late in to work today, 3 of the kids has dentist appointments.  PHEW Its like hearding cats!!

So I HIT GOAL THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I know this means NOTHING in terms of what I eat and every day life, but holy **** it was amazing to see 149.6 on the scale this morning.  I am hoping to lose some more to give myself a cushion.

QOTD: I am wearing some awesome leggings, with a sweater.  I will even post a picture, since I took a (crappy) GOAL DAY picture this morning. Also, don't mind my growing basket of clothes I need to donate!  lol

13 months since surgery

M1: Protein hot chocolate, (2) power crunch bars (needing something quick, and then was hungry again getting to work.  ugh)

M2: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M3: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M4: Egg beaters w/ sauteed onions and 2 slices sargento ultra thin cheddar

M5: Curd cheese

Totals: Cals: 1049  Protein: 122  Carbs: 49  Fat: 42

INSTANT POT FOR THE WIN!!!  I love mine so so so much!!!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?