What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/29/16 8:12 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I've loved all the pictures, Daze!  I feel like I've been on a beach vacation, too, except I didn't have to shave my legs.  LOL

stacyrg
on 4/29/16 9:00 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Great pictures!  I loved experiencing your vacation and I'm so glad you guys had such a good time!

mschwab
on 4/29/16 9:18 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Love, love, love the pictures.  Daisy, you are so cute I can hardly stand it.  So glad you had such a great time with hubby on your vacation, and thankful that you brought all of us along!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 4/29/16 10:06 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Enjoy the last day of your vacation. Safe travels home my friend. Super cute pics...an look at those muscles 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 4/29/16 1:10 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Daisy, you are the cutest thing!  I haven't been able to post this week but I come on by and read it later in the day and your vacation has looked SMASHING!  I am loving the pics.  Your jumping pic is adorable, and think about how healthy and happy you are compared to that pic you posted where you were jumping and you didn't like the pic.  You have come such a long way and I am amazingly proud of you.  You two need to come visit the nation's capital - we don't have a beach but I would love to show you around.  You have such a positive attitude and I just adore your posts, always :)  Safe travels home!!!  Hugs - Em

Daisydoo02
on 4/29/16 7:17 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Thanks Em!  I love that you still come by daily and read the thread, that makes me smile knowing you are still connected to us all!  

Thank you so much for remembering how it was a struggle for me to post my "jumping on the beach" when I was MO pic and how it is quite the NSV/victory for me to now to the jump on the beach at my current size, that means a lot to me.  I promise hubby and I will make plans to come visit you in DC, promise!! Would love to have your as our tour guide!!  

I am glad you have fun reading my posts, I love to hear that people get a smile or laugh or like the pics of all my adventures/life!

Keep being sassy and beautiful, miss you girl!  

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

karenp8
on 4/29/16 7:57 am - Brighton, IL

Bit late this am as I took Lily to the park and walked early as it looks like rain AGAIN. I would love to see the sun some today but don't know if we will or not. No exciting plans for the weekend or today,but may see if I can find some yard sales. Post op 44 months today and weight at 122 even. Exercise is partly done with 3.2 miles at the park and will do 30 minutes on the bike this afternoon. Probably another1.2 miles after supper too. QOTD hamburger preferably with cheese. Not much of a fan of hot dogs but do sometimes like a good smoked sausage. Here's today's menu B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1/2 c tuna with bit of mayo 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz strip steak 1/2 c green beans S mission one protein bar. Have a great day everyone and enjoy your weekend full of smart choices! Oh and here's a picture!

Daisydoo02
on 4/29/16 7:20 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

You look great in pink Karen, you should think about getting more of that colour!  Keep the pics coming you look awesome!!  You are like me so much, I have to have cheese on my hamburger and I don't like hot dogs but I love a good sausage, hot Italian is one of my favs!

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

stacyrg
on 4/29/16 8:21 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Morning from LA. It is Friday, right? Because I don't think I could handle another work day this week. I left home early to have my blood draw for my 2 year appt (5/12) and I'm still standing outside the lab waiting for it to open. Really?  Since when do hospitals keep bank hours?  Well at least I should be the first patient of the day. I totally forgot to get dog food last night so my pup is either going on a 24 hour fast or I have to work in a trip to the pet store before my dinner with friends. 5:00 can't get here soon enough.  Enjoy your "me" time, AV!

KQOTD: hamburgers all the way. 

Plan (if I ever get out of the hospital hallway)

B: chicken salad

L: hamburger patty, slice of cheese and some quinoa

D: out with friends but I checked

the menu  either an ahi tuna salad or sea bass  probably the bass.

S: light and fit and I WILL have my latte today

Totals:  haven't got a clue

Daisydoo02
on 4/29/16 7:25 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hope you had a blast with your dinner with friends!  Hope you finally got into get your blood work done, do you have to fast for yours? I do and I hate it having to wait until after 8am for a coffee is killer, I usually have at least two coffee in me before 8am for crying out loud! That's happened to me too where the dog food just seems be gone, like I had a ton and then boom none, hate when I don't time that right LOL.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 446 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 278 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?