What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Nicole K.
on 4/27/16 2:04 pm - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

You have exquisite taste in music and women, Mr.Grim.  Under The Pink is brilliant and underrated.  Little Earthquakes is phenomenal, too.  Most of her albums are.  She is thinking of bringing the musical she wrote, "The Light Princess" to Broadway and if she does I am New York bound.

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

danie11e
on 4/27/16 5:47 am

Good Morning!

Jealous of your alone time coming up! My husband thinks that commute time (it used to be much longer), the gym, and grocery shopping all count as 'me time'. Nope, it's not.

I'm doing a happy dance this morning - the scale finally moved after what seemed like a forever long standstill. Which was totally my fault. I've been really unmotivated lately - handful of chips here, mini-chocolate there, no gym, etc. I've been trying extra hard to resist the snacks/carbs/devil chocolates and eat only what I've committed to my MFP log. So much easier said than done...

QOTD: no fun story behind my screen name; I just replaced the L's with 1's. Totally creative, huh? :)

Time Since Surgery: 13 Months

B: Ground Turkey & Tomatoes
S: Hardboiled Egg, TJ Brie Bite
L: Chicken Salad, Parmesan Cheese Whisps
D: Beef & Broccoli, Cottage Cheese
S: Thin Sliced Cheese & Turkey Rollup

Cal: 999 Protein: 107 Fat: 49 Carb: 35

Hope everyone has a great day!

RNY 03/02/2015

I'm worth it!

Emiepie
on 4/27/16 7:29 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Awesome!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

melissasue1982
on 4/27/16 7:36 am
RNY on 04/06/15

It's ALWAYS a good day when I get to go grocery shopping without the little ones.  Heck I feel like I am WINNING AT LIFE if I get to poop by myself! HAHAH 

I get what you are saying though, its not really "me time".

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Capogirl
on 4/27/16 5:55 am

Good morning,

AV, sorry your dh is being such a jerk, sounds like he needs a good boot in the butt as my mother used to say.

When is Mother Nature going to finally commit to Spring?  Yesterday was so cold and raw and rainy, the sun is shining today, but it was still pretty cold this morning.  I need warmth, I'm cold all the time now.  Also, there are freaking chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen this morning, our resident baker was bored last night so she brought them in.  UGH!  Why, why, why?????  Don't these people realize I need to get weighed in tomorrow?

QOTD:  My user name is because the first four letters of my very long Italian last name are Capo.  This got me in trouble with one long time OH poster who has blocked me because my name offends her.  Long story.  Whatever! 

Time since surgery:  1 year 7 days

B:  2 Eggs

L:  Steak, mixed greens, homemade vinaigrette

D:  Turkey burger, ketchup, no bun

S:  babybel, mary's gone crackers, muscle milk 100

AngryViking
on 4/27/16 6:00 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yes, your name is very offensive.  I object and you must change it immediately!  LMAO

Capogirl
on 4/27/16 6:09 am

Well in her defense, the "Capos" in Europe during WWII were horrible, they tortured innocent Jews and other innocent people.  I am truly sorry for this, but it wasn't me, it wasn't my husband's family, it was horrible, mean, animals.  Also, this person wasn't even one of the tortured, though possibly her ancestors.  But really, to send someone an e-mail and tell them that she would have to block me because my name offended her!  I would never do something like that.  But then again, it didn't happen to my family.

AngryViking
on 4/27/16 6:18 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Wow!  I was just thinking it was either a Mafia boss or part of a guitar.

NYMom222
on 4/27/16 6:12 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Oh please do tell... What was offensive?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Susan M.
on 4/27/16 6:00 am, edited 4/26/16 11:00 pm - Howell, MI

QOTD: justme came from trying to get my own user name separate from joint family one or having to do with the kids when we had our fist computer it kept playing ing my head I need one for "just me" LOL

B: Protein drink w/ sf hot chocolate

S: water, water, water

L: Protein drink w/ water and crystal lite

D: chicken, salad w/ cucumbers

S: sp fudge pop :) yum

Well just realized my name on here is just my name Susan hahahah so thats  boring 

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 404 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views