Kakesie
on 4/26/16 7:05 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Yes, Tippy is a little Firecracker!

Emiepie
on 4/26/16 6:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

How scary, glad you all are okay.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 4/26/16 7:06 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Emiepie!  Yes, it was scary!  I was afraid both of my dogs were going to become Doberman chow!

Daisydoo02
on 4/26/16 1:27 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Karen that really sucks on the Doberman owner, as a dog person/owner I firmly believe IT REALLY IS BAD OWNERS NOT BAD DOGS!!!!!  I have several friends who have Dobermans, Rottweilers, Sheppard's, Husky's all the "bad" breeds and every single one of them is sweet, happy, non aggressive and extremely well trained, because the owners took the time to train them.  So glad it all worked out and Tippy and Blossom are okay, but that just ****** me off to no end, there you are being a good dog parent and taking your dogs out for walk and someone has to ruin it.  Maybe avoid that route or the time of day that person takes their Dobbie out if its going to be a problem for your two.  Sorry my rant is over, but I feel very strong about it as you can tell.  Just glad all the dogs are okay, and I LOL at Tippy going right into fight mode, that would have been a sight for sure LOL

Good looking menu, you are doing great!

Kakesie
on 4/26/16 2:33 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

I totally agree with you, Daisy.  The Doberman's owner is a terrible person.  He was whacking the poor Doberman with the leash when we walked by the first time and we yelled at him to "Quit beating your dog!"  He's been turned in before for abusing his dog.  I think maybe the Doberman just wanted to play with our dogs, but with "Killer Tippy" in attack mode I didn't know how the Doberman would react so I quickly picked Tippy up.  Then the Doberman took off after Blossom who, timid as she is, turned tail and ran.

danie11e
on 4/26/16 5:38 am

Good Morning!

Well, I'd say that was a sucky start to your day...it can only go up from here, right?!?

The weather is dreary today, just kind of a blah day. I'm hoping it turns around, we have a play date at the park with one of my former colleagues and her 3 kids after work.

QOTD: If I found $100 I would head right to Ulta! There are a few things I've been wanting to try/buy, but cannot justify the cost as a "just because" purchase right now.

Time Since Surgery: 13 Months

B: Ground Turkey & Tomatoes
S: Hardboiled Egg, TJ Brie Bite
L: Tuna Salad, Parmesan Cheese Whisps
D: Ranch Pork Chop, Cottage Cheese
S: Thin Sliced Cheese & Turkey Rollup

Cal: 981 Protein: 112 Fat: 50 Carb: 18

Hope everyone has a great day!

RNY 03/02/2015

I'm worth it!

AngryViking
on 4/26/16 5:43 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oooooh, Ulta is my happy place.  Good choice.

peachpie
on 4/26/16 6:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

LOL @ evil genius! What the heck did you do with all that extra time since you left so early? I probably would have left the bedroom but started cleaning elsewhere in the house. 

QOTD- I'm 99% certain I'd hit the grocery store with that $100. I'm low on food now and that could stock us for a week plus. 

Time since surgery: 11.5 months

M1: 1/2c egg beaters; 3 slices ham, cheese

M2: turky burger; cheese, pineapple spears

M3: No.idea.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

AngryViking
on 4/26/16 6:33 am
RNY on 07/17/14

My house is the approximate size of a shoebox, so there's no getting away from each other unless somebody leaves.  This morning that somebody was me!  LOL  I just went to Dunkin and enjoyed my coffee in peace.

karenp8
on 4/26/16 7:27 am - Brighton, IL

Coffee makes everything better!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views