What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/13/16 5:16 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Halfway point!  Woo!  I actually slept through until my alarm this morning, which hasn't happened in MONTHS.  I'm feeling pretty well rested, which will serve me well as I have meetings all morning.  Boo!

So, quick QOTD!  What's your favorite (underutilized) word?  You know how you just like the sound of some words, but they don't get used often enough?  Is that just me?  LOL  I like skedaddle (I say this to my kid alllll the time) and mellifluous.  Perspicacious is a good one, too.  And resplendent.  Share yours; I want to expand my vocabulary!  LOL

Time since surgery:  just under 21 months.  That's crazy to me!

B:  coffee (natch), Friendship Fit to Go cottage cheese and Texas Pete pork rinds.  You guys, these pork rinds, while quite delicious, are so.  effing.  hot.  LOL  Like, don't inhale while you are chewing kind of hot.

S:  1 oz. chili mango beef jerky

L:  lemon pepper tuna packet, HB egg and a cheese stick

D:  4 oz. grilled chicken breast and a 1/4. c. pasta salad

TOTALS:  Cals:  822  Protein:  111  Carbs:  25  Fat:  25

Can we all just gaze at my protein/carb numbers for a moment?  OK, time's up.  Have a sublime day you guys!  See what I did there? 

NYMom222
on 4/13/16 5:28 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Wow..having a low carb week I see. I bow to those numbers...

Had my pre-op appointment with the primary yesterday. All went well... think the cardiologist kinda reamed her out for even sending me last time...When the cardiologist had walked in the room at my appointment, he had said to me "Why are you here?"... I was trying to tell her what happened and she said..."Oh, I know... he made it perfectly clear in his report"...oops hahahaha

QOTD: I had an English Teacher in 11th grade who like to use the word Query all the time... Do you have a query? This of course was pre-computer use of query. I am old...I learned that word that year. I always surprise myself when I pull a word out of the recesses of my brain...silently I think, "That was good..." Of course can't pull anything out right now, will have to think about it.

B: Tea, Latte protein Drink

L: Steak, mushrooms

S: onion Soup w/ added protein powder

D: Chicken? -don't know what kind yet

S: Hot premier protein

E: Tony Horton Cold Start and 22 Minute Hard Corp- Cardio day,- Done

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kathyjs
on 4/13/16 5:28 am

Favorite word is spelunkers ...I don't post menus only because I have no clue. Have a great day folks.

chassibi
on 4/13/16 5:29 am

AV, you are so funny. I like the word melancholy. Not that I would like to be melancholy, but it's just a pretty word

Thank God it's Wednesday, this week has been a rough one at work. Complaining and straight out *****iness from my office-mate. Gets old fast.

B- irish tea w/sweet Italian creamer

L- 1C refried beans with pico de gallo and cheddar

D- no idea. Going to be at wrestling for night deux of trois, so is up in the air.

S- cheddar cheese stick. What can I say, I'm not feeling very imaginative.

Cals: 1200 or less. Am at 420 without dinner.

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

melissasue1982
on 4/13/16 5:31 am
RNY on 04/06/15

QOTD: Big words hurt my brain at this point! HAHAHAHA I prefer just making up words as I go!  AWESOMESAUCE and DOUCHECANOE need to be used more

So I ate two cookies last night, because I suck at life right now and need to get over this hormonal eating during Shark Week.  WTF!  So as of this morning I am up 3.4 lbs from my lowest, which was March 27th.  Even though that was after having my "intestinal issues" one day.  So I don't even know if that was a true weight. But either way...SHIP UP.

I ended up eating a banana w/ peanut butter for breakfast because the 2 year old INSISTED he had to eat it this morning.  He then took one bite and that was it.  I didn't want to waste it.  So I ate it.  Oh carbs, my enemy...ugh

M1: 1 medium banana w/ 1 tbsp natural chunky peanut butter

M2: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate

M3: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate

M4: TBD (need to take the 13 year old jean shopping after work, no idea what I will have time to make for dinner.  ugh)

Totals without dinner: Cals: 520  Protein: 64  Carbs: 42  Fat: 12

I'm sure you are all sick of my *****ing about my ups and downs on the scale.  I seriously commend all of you who made it to your goal weight so fast.  I feel I will never get there! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Nicole K.
on 4/13/16 5:36 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

I thought to myself..."It's Shark Week, COOL... need to check the Discovery Channel tonight" Then it hit me.  DOH!

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

RNY_elizabeth
on 4/13/16 8:02 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Same!

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Berryhoosier
on 4/13/16 5:36 am
RNY on 12/17/14

BWAHAHA!  Douchecanoe!!!!  HAHAHAHA!

chassibi
on 4/13/16 5:37 am

Douchecanoe!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

AngryViking
on 4/13/16 5:45 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yeah, why do bananas have so many carbs?!  I love them but I can never make them fit into my menu.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?