What's on your Sunday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 4/10/16 4:43 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! I had a great day yesterday. 6 mile walk, watched a silly Paul Revere reenactment, had a lovely dinner, and enjoyed good company. My only regret was that instead of eating the leftovers in the house I brought back more from dinner out! But I stuck to plan yesterday, except for one low-cal late night snack.

Ok, it's April 10th and I haven't done my taxes yet (and I'm totally not doing them today, either!). This is really unusual for me--I don't think I have ever waited until the last minute before. I am regretting it... QOTD: Are you an early, responsible tax filer? Or a last minute person? Has anyone else out there still not filed, or just me?

Meal plan today is a little unsure, but I am going to try  just eat through leftovers. Lots of meats to choose from: ham, steak, hamburger, haddock... It's all on the plan. Then (ANOTHER!) dinner out tonight!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Grim_Traveller
on 4/10/16 4:57 am, edited 4/9/16 9:57 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning JB and all. I hope you're all having a great weekend too.

Food yesterday was standard. Ribeye, Quest Bar, bacon cheeseburger (no bun) for dinner. I was really low on calories, so I splurged on some freshly made potato chips. But then I couldn't finish all of my burger. I never, ever thought I could utter those words.

Don't bother looking for the leftover steak, it's gone.

Edited to add: Taxes?? Thanks for the reminder. Not only do I do my own, I do my mom's, my daughter'so, and her dumbass boyfriends'.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Kakesie
on 4/10/16 5:23 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm sticking to my Critter menu (Protein shakes, cottage cheese, eggs, string cheese sticks, yogurt, etc.)  I put the hamburger and steak I bought in the freezer for much later.

I just picked up my taxes from my accountant yesterday.  I took them in to her a few days prior.  Sure glad to have them done!

I plan to go for a walk with Tippy, who likes to walk FAST and keeps me trotting!

I hope everyone has a great day!  :)

~ Karen

karenp8
on 4/10/16 6:37 am - Brighton, IL

I thank God everyday for those four legged friends like Tippy and Lily that keep us moving! Yesterday went to a cowboy shoot with hubby and walked 21/2 miles while they were setting up. I kept score while they were shooting. I would have called that the exercise for the day but we came home to an excited Lily who hadn't had a walk yet so I did another 3.2 miles with her. Great exercise day thanks to the pup! Post op 43 months weight at 122 even today. About to head out camping after church with hubby and Lily. Taking the RV on its maiden trip to Beaver Dam state park which is near us. There will be lots of hiking these next few days! Will be MIA til Wednesday as there's no Internet or really even cell service there. Exercise today will be hiking and here's the eats planned B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz deli turkey and cheese 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz hamburger with cheese and 1/2 c green beans if hungry for them. Today feels like a small pouch day. Bedtime snack will be Greek yogurt. Have a great day everyone and make some smart choices! See you Wednesday too! Oh and on the taxes we filed ours but owe so I will mail a check to them on Wednesday. Don't want to give the government their money too early after all! 

FindingCharlie
on 4/10/16 6:22 am, edited 4/9/16 11:22 pm - Saint Regis Falls, NY
RNY on 05/03/16

Good morning everyone! First time I have post a daily menu and I really need to get better at meal planning.

Breakfastwas a Triple Zero yogurt with a half scoop of protein powder added and a scoop of Blubonnet chocolate protein powder in 8 oz. of fat free milk. 

Lunch will be tuna fish w/ a little low fat mayo mixed in shredded lettuce.

Dinner I am not sure but contemplating some shredded pork with a little bbq sauce for moisture  and green beans.

snack...turkey slices

qotd: taxes were filed the first part of Feb. as they are every year. We have our taxes done by a small local tax service. Sorry, but yea I am one of "those people", lol. 

BW: 259 SW: 241 CW: 155.4GW: 125

Nothing Tastes as Good as Healthy Feels!

peachpie
on 4/10/16 7:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hi!

i have the house to myself for the next few hours! YESSSS! Hubby dragged the kids to church. I've been to the gym, started laundry and am eating breakfast in my undies :-) I branched out with my lunch meat and bought salami, yummy! 

QOTD: i haven't filed my taxes, in fact that's on the agenda today. I worked them out roughly In February and when I saw we owed I set them aside. No sense paying early. I won't e-file either, I put them in the mail. I only file early if I see we're getting a decent refund 

Time me since surgey:11 months

m1: 2 scrambled eggs, 1 slice cheese, 2oz salami

m2: banana & ???

M3: tuna (maybe)

m4: sirloin steak; salad

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

K N.
on 4/10/16 7:18 am

QOTD - taxes...uggg....wait until the last minute....we just end up paying more on top of the huge chunk they take out all year...might as well keep it as long as we can....they are ready and waiting to be picked up at our tax guys office -- on tax day.

Meal plan for today:
4 months out

B: coffeee with scoop of isopure
L: rotisserie chicken 3oz
D: rotisserie chickeno 3 oz over a fresh kale salad
S: cottage cheese, nectar protein water

I may have a few fresh strawberries that we picked yesterday.
Cals 662, protein 93, carbs 12

Age: 36, Height: 5' 1", SW: 237.7, CW:155.1 (6/16/16) , Surgery 12/18/15

M1 = - 29.1, M2 = - 13.1, M3 = 13.3, M4 =9.7  M5 = 9.1 M6 

cheapskate
on 4/10/16 7:36 am
RNY on 03/30/15

If it makes you feel any better I work for. The irs and haven't done my. Due date is April 18 this  year and I will probably file the 17th

Queen JB
on 4/10/16 7:47 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Haha that does make me feel better!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

karenp8
on 4/10/16 9:49 am - Brighton, IL

Ironically,that does make me feel better too!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 212 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?