What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Capogirl
on 4/8/16 6:14 am

Love the pic Nikki!

Daisydoo02
on 4/8/16 6:21 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Oh your 20 year reunion is going to be awesome!  Last summer hubby and I went to his high school 25 year reunion and although 90% of the people I met (hubby and I went to different high schools in different towns) only know me as this size I am today, but there were several people there who are FB friends with my husband so over the years knew me as big so when they met me in person they were all like "OMG Daisy, you look so different" that's the polite way of saying "you aren't fat anymore!"

I love your swim pic you look awesome!  Nice pool by the way, is that a gym or a special place you swim at?  And do you wear a special swimsuit when you are training, I am looking for a full coverage type suit, like the classic Speedo, any recommendations?  

I think your calories are fine, you are training hard so it all works out (just my opinion).  Hope you get your SF latte, I just got my notice today from SB that I have not one but TWO freebies waiting for me LOL  I see a Venti lactose free Caramel Macchiato happening this weekend that I will share with hubby!

Have an awesome weekend Nikki!

mamata2
on 4/8/16 6:28 am

You are so right on the "you look so different" comments.  I guess I should be happy when they are polite because in the past 2 years I have gotten some no-so-polite reactions too...

That is my gym pool.  I am fortunate that we have such a nice pool and it is accessible for the most part (sometimes they have classes when I want to swim).  I just wear regular "competitive" swimsuits for training.  I like Dolfin, Speedo and Tyr.  Personally, Dolfin is my fav because they are the cheapest and they have more coverage.

Dolfin Swimsuit

YAY!  Free latte (well, as free as Starbucks gets )

Emiepie
on 4/8/16 6:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

That is a great pic :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 4/8/16 5:48 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Happy Friday AV, safe travels this afternoon.  I fully appreciate the "all over the place", you have just lost someone close to you, of course you are wonky.  Will be thinking of you on the weekend and sending hugs to all.  I do think it will be awesome that all your friends will see you as this tiny woman now.  On a bright side this will for sure be a topic of conversation and so at least it will distract a lot of you from all the sadness & grief. Be patient with people okay, you are going to get bombarded with questions and "OMG you look amazing!"

The pic is totally and completely unrecognisable as you, you are doing so awesome!  Congrats!

Friggin cold & was snowing here this morning!  So glad its finally Friday!  Woke up this morning & said to hubby, 'its Friday right?!" Phew!!

Weekend will be much of the usual, workout, hike the dogs, laundry, grocery shopping and Saturday night we are going over to a friends house for dinner and games night, so looking forward to that, I need some good laughs.

So for my photo Friday I have three to post.  One is little Daisy in her "doggie" Halloween costume, OMG can you believe my Mom found this for me yesterday, I texted her yesterday afternoon and a few hours later, boom she sends it to me.  Unfortunately you can't see the fabulous tail, but this would be me at 4 or 5 years old (yes early 1970s people).  I don't remember wearing the mask, and sorry for the photo quality.  Second photo is from my hike with hubby and the dogs last night, we have had so much snow then it all melted then rain that the creek we walk by was flooded right over the path and we had to turn around and take a different route.  And third photo is of me and hubby last summer on our way to a Toronto Blue Jays baseball game.  I am posting this as its opening day here in Toronto today & we are playing Boston Red Sox, so this pic is for Grim & JB, watch out we are going to kick Sox butts!! LOL LOL GO JAYS GO!!!

Time since surgery: 2 years 5 months

B: coffee x 2 with splenda & lactose free milk, can of solid white turkey breast (like canned tuna but turkey!) with peppers and balsamic dressing

L: can of solid white chicken breast (again like canned tuna but chicken) with peppers and balsamic dressing

S: Protein Hot Chocolate, laughing cow cheese and bell peppers

D: Home made nachos, will be heavy on the meat, cheese, sour cream & salsa and light on the nachos

S: laughing cow cheese and bell peppers

TOTALS: calories 935  protein: 101  carbs: 59  fat: 37

V/W: vits done, calcium on alarms, lots of coffee, tea and water with splash of cranberry juice

E: Gym after work for a 6km run, then hike the dogs after gym for 5km

Have an super awesome great weekend everyone!!!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

mamata2
on 4/8/16 5:53 am

I LOVE Daisy the Doggie!  It's so nice that your mom got you the photos so quickly!  Whoa, holy flooding batman!  Be careful over there!

Love the pic of you and hubbie. You both look so happy. My hubbie is a Brewers fan (unfortunate I know) but we don't get to as many games as we should.  You reminded me I need to look and see if they are in town on his birthday.  Thank you!

Have a great weekend!!

Daisydoo02
on 4/8/16 6:39 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

My Mom rock right!  She said she was actully in her basement cleaning out old junk, had come across her photo albums a few days before and her & my Dad were looking through them, so when I asked if she still had the doggie Halloween pic she was yes and knew where it was. Karma right 

The flooding is pretty bad right now, my poor dogs, as Labs they just want to swim, swim, swim so they see water and start to pull on the leash, I had to get them out of there fast!

Thx, hubby and I are happy!  And yes you should totally get your hubby tickets for his bday, what a treat!  Hubby's bday is coming up in two weeks, I got him cuff links that are shaped as baseballs and some that look like a Labrador dogs, Blue Jay's tickets and some clothes!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Grim_Traveller
on 4/8/16 5:55 am
RNY on 08/21/12

It will be great fun seeing the Sox kick some Blue Jay butt.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Daisydoo02
on 4/8/16 6:41 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Only time will tell Grim, hubby and I have to make sure we are home by 7pm to watch the game, I will gloat tomorrow on our win on the menu thread! LOL LOL

Queen JB
on 4/8/16 5:58 am
RNY on 07/20/15

You are an adorable puppy...but no love for a Blue Jays fan ;)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?