What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

GinaTx
on 4/8/16 12:22 pm

You look great!  I love the bathing suit it's so cute.

Emiepie
on 4/8/16 1:39 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Amazing photo, love the suit and it looks fantastic and the other pic with your kiddo is so cute too!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mymessenger007
on 4/8/16 10:28 am
RNY on 01/05/15

Meal #1- turkey deli meat 156g, soy crepe 3g

Meal #2- chicken 85g, Quest apple pie bar

Meal #3- chicken 85g, Quest mint chocolate Chunk

Meal #4- chicken 85g, Quest banana nut

I usually only eat one protein bar a day but today I was in a hurry.  Usually it's fruits or veggies in place of the protein bars. 

chassibi
on 4/8/16 11:37 am

Sorry I'm late today, have been busy at work.

Plus: Lillypie: the ticker. I'm having trouble with it loading up correctly. I wanted to update my weight loss but the site is just so bogged down. Any ideas? Maybe this govt computer is the culprit!

B- 2 eggs with toast

L- qdoba chicken, pinto beans, lettuce, guac and sour cream, pico. (I skipped the rice this time and came in at 400 cals, which seems good!)

D- unsure, going to be out with the kids, so  hard telling. Maybe chickfila grilled nuggets.

Totals: Cals-1020; Protein-85; Carbs- 58

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

mschwab
on 4/8/16 11:51 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Hi all.  It has been awhile since I posted here.  First vacation, then infusion and finally post-vacation work frenzy.  I have read your posts every day, but have not had much time to reply.  Things are going very well.  Had an amazing vacation in Kauai.  It is my new favorite Hawaiian island.  The weather was great, and Kauai is just so darned beautiful.  Did well with eating (drinking is another story) and lost 3 pounds.

AV, I am so sorry about the death of your friend.  There are no words to describe how it feels to lose a friend at such a young age.  Hugs!

Here are a couple of pictures from my trip:

Obligatory "flower in the hair" picture

I never would have allowed a bathing suit pic a year ago.

All rigged up for zip lining.  I am 5'7", but this group of tall people makes me feel like a shrimp.

Time Since Surgery:  18 months

B:  Egg Beaters, FF mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  Ellenos Mango Greek Yogurt (the best greek yogurt on the planet)

L:  I have no idea.  I have to visit the deli to see what they have.  Maybe a salad.

S:  String Cheese

D:  Chicken and vegetable soup

Hope everyone has a great Friday.  It is 80 degrees here and I can't wait to get out and enjoy it!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 4/8/16 1:41 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics and glad you had a great time!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sarafer
on 4/8/16 11:57 am
RNY on 01/14/16

Not posting my menu (same as yesterday), but some sadness (from my Facebook post yesterday): 

"My grandma passed away earlier this afternoon, just after her 97 birthday. I'm so glad we were all able to see her one last time at Christmas. While this day is not a surprise, it's still sad. At the same time, I feel such relief that she (and my parents) can have peace. It has been miserable to watch her go so slowly.

I cannot give my parents enough love, praise, and encouragement- they have been in the muck of Alzheimer's and dementia and caring for elderly parents for over a decade (grandpa and grandma back to back) and they are heroes."

Will be making the long drive to Minnesota just my son and I (husband can't leave). Flights are either too expensive, won't get us there in time or won't get us close enough. Feeling stressed about missing a week of work - effects so many patients, but really looking forward to being with my family. 

Anyway- probably won't be here much the next week, but love to you all- sorry this is off topic! On a happy note, I was able to buy underwear at Walmart and actually fit in them! Yay for not need to go to Lane Bryant for spendy ones!

RNY: 1/14/16    Age: 34   Height: 5'4"  SW: 280

mschwab
on 4/8/16 12:07 pm
RNY on 11/21/14

I am so sorry for your loss.   Hugs, and be kind to yourself during this difficult time.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

GinaTx
on 4/8/16 12:27 pm

So sorry for your loss.  I think Nancy Reagan described Alzheimer's the best she said it was "the long goodbye".  I have always thought that was a great way to describe it.  Such a horrible disease.  Prayers to you and your family.

Emiepie
on 4/8/16 1:42 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

So sorry about your loss, sending prayers and hugs 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 404 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?