What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/8/16 4:58 am, edited 4/8/16 5:20 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning my friends, and welcome to Photo Friday!  No theme today, so post away!  Reminder:  next Photo Friday is "Throwback", so keep looking for those pictures of you as a youngster.  Like I said before, I wanna see bad hair and bad clothes.  Don't disappoint me!  LOL

I'm not even going to bother with a menu, because it'd be speculation at best.  I brought some ham salad and I think I have cheese stick in the fridge.  I honestly don't even give ****   I'm outta here at noon so I can gather my stuff (and husband) and head to Buffalo for my friend's wake.  That's tonight and we're staying over to attend the funeral on Saturday.  This is going to super suck. 

Anyway, here's a random fat picture circa 2013.  Side note:  I'm kind of nervous to see all my college friends tonight because this is how they know me.  All the old pictures that they are posting on Facebook and tagging me in?  I am a landmass.  LOL  I might be a little excited to show my new self, too.  Is that a selfish thought?  Ugh, I am all over the place; can't concentrate.

ETA:  having technical difficulties with the fat picture!  Please stand by...

Holy hell, why can't I post a picture properly?!  Have I gone crazy?  Anyhoo, that's me in the tiny thumbnail, taking up the entire frame.  And I still have those sunglasses that are perched on my head.  LOL 

GinaTx
on 4/8/16 5:10 am, edited 4/7/16 10:15 pm

Morning y'all.  AV I almost choked on my water when you wrote that you were a landmass.  Have a safe trip.  It's always good to see old friends but not under this cir****tances.  Life is so fragile.  We are having a going away party for a co-worker we're having both breakfast and lunch...good god! So I'm sure my choices will suck today.  Breakfast was potluck so??? And lunch is pizza. Oh Boy!  Will have to be really good this weekend. Yuck. And then to top it all off we are taking her out to Pappasito's tonight.  I am a gluten for punishment.

B-Hopefully some kind of egg

S-cheese (maybe depending on how bad I do at breakfast)

L-1 slice of pizza thin crust

S-skip

D-Some kind of shrimp

ShaunaBinks
on 4/8/16 6:20 am
RNY on 03/16/16

we  used to live in Dallas...love Pappasitos , and Pappas barbque and pappdeauxs... :) yea, i ate my way throught  town

Lapband removal May 2014

RNY March 16, 2016    HW 258/ SW 249 / CW  235 / GW 149 (my goal. surgeons goal 170)

Nicole K.
on 4/8/16 8:45 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

I went to college in Dallas, such a great town for me to get even fatter in!

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

melissasue1982
on 4/8/16 5:12 am
RNY on 04/06/15

You are aloud to have whatever feelings you want right now.  It is ok to want to show your college friends how much you have changed, and how much work you have done.  No shame in that.  I know this weekend will be hard for you, I am sorry for that

I don't have a picture today...just not feeling it this morning.  I was up 1.2 lbs this morning, which somehow led me to ......

I already messed up and ate trail mix this morning.  Then promptly THREW IT AWAY.  Get that crack out of my house!!!  YIKES

1 year since surgery

M1: Hiker's trail mix AND Fitcrunch protein bar (ugh)

M2: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M3: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M4: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M5: Ham & cheese omelette made with egg beaters

Totals: Cals: 926  Protein: 129  Carbs: 52 (ugh)  Fat: 24

I have to go grocery shopping tonight, so the quick omelette will have to do!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 4/8/16 6:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hang in there!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 4/8/16 9:35 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

NYMom suggested to me to have trail mix as a good "road trip" snack.  Hubby and I are driving to Florida on April 22nd and its a 20-22 hour drive, we go straight through and only stop for gas and pee breaks so trail mix seems like an awesome road trip snack and then hubby can eat it too but I seriously worry about liking it to much and craving it and it making its way into my menu. So glad you threw it away, hope you sprinkled it on your lawn or something for the birds! LOL LOL

Sorry you are "meh" today, we all have those days, hope you have a good weekend!!

G2GAWAY
on 4/8/16 12:31 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Beef jerky and protein bars make good road snacks too. Safe travels.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

NYMom222
on 4/9/16 7:40 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I actually tried the seasoned tuna pouches on my weekend away.... I thought they would be horrible and taste like cat food...not that I know what cat food tastes like...LOL... it wasn't bad at all, and moist. Ate it right out of the pouch. Add to my road trip list...although you can't eat it while driving. I tried herb and garlic. trail mix has to be portioned controlled....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

life_mirrors_art
on 4/8/16 5:24 am - Canada

Good morning. Safe travels, AV.

Already found photos for next Friday, but none for today.

Food:

B: roast pork

L: chicken

D: roast beef

S1: HB egg, S2: turkey bites

Cal-822, protein-110

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views