What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

melissasue1982
on 4/7/16 6:25 am
RNY on 04/06/15

AMAZING!!!  I love it so much!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

NYMom222
on 4/7/16 6:40 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Love this! Adorable and kudos to Dad for getting in on the fun..

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 4/7/16 6:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

That's awesome!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mschwab
on 4/7/16 9:15 am
RNY on 11/21/14

That is so darned cute it makes my womb hurt.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Daisydoo02
on 4/7/16 7:11 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Cutest ever!  Your hubby is the best! And look at your little Pooh guy!  Sorry I don't know the character of your other son, I don't kids comics and all that stuff, sorry!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

NYMom222
on 4/7/16 5:58 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Sorry about your friend Mark. So hard to lose someone so young. Hose? nude.

Halloween: circa 1980... roller derby lady...my girlfriend had these wedge sandals where you pulled a pin and roller skating wheels dropped out of the wedges...so I actually was roller skating around. I guess I didn't skate fast enough though, because that was the night my ex-husband was pursuing me.

I had to give myself a time out and put myself upstairs in my bedroom early last night. I am leaving for this retreat today, and had so much to get ready.... I was overtired and snacking.We do a lot of gifts and chocolate for the ladies. We put food and flowers in their rooms etc... So 2 fun size bags of peanut m and ms and 2 single serve popcorners later...I gave myself a time out. I did put my day in my fitness pal...and while the calories were fine, the carb load was wack.

I am speaking it out into the atmosphere- "I will not de-rail this weekend!!!!"..... Do have a fridge in the room so bringing tuna pouches, hard boiled eggs, cheese, peanut butter, premier protein. Provided meals are good, but carb heavy... I will be strong!!!

B: Tea, premier protein

L: Cracker barrel - maybe catfish

S: 2 hard boiled eggs

D: lunch leftovers

S: premier protein

Exercise: 21-day-fix modified. Getting off to do it now before I go.

See you Monday!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 4/7/16 6:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope the weekend goes really well in all aspects.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 4/7/16 7:15 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Love you gave yourself a time out!  Brilliant!  Really I mean that, that means that you are so aware and stopped yourself.

You have done so well with eating on the road before and after surgery, I really think that you will be fine.  You got this girl. Hope you have a wonderful time at the retreat, I look forward to pics when you get back!  BE STRONG!

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Daisydoo02
on 4/7/16 6:02 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I am so very sorry for your loss Kristen, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Mark's wife, family and all your college friends 

Black nylons for sure if you have to wear them, but like most ladies I HATE them and I know for sure I have not worn nylons in about 20 years, yes really, I hate them that much.

OMG pasta salad, love that stuff, that is a slippery slope for me!!! I LOVED it way to much pre surgery, like way too much!

Rainy, cold, windy and just crappy weather here to, you are right, it is very Fall like.  I love Halloween!  Best Halloween costume is a tie between when I was really little my Mom hand made me a full "doggie' suit. It was made out of a chocolate brown velour and she took a coat hanger and straightened it out and put the velour over it for my "tail" it struck straight out of my butt, I thought it was the best thing ever!  Every house I went to I said "trick or treat" and then turned around and "wagged my tail".  Wore that every year until I grew out of it.  Then when I was like 10 or 11 my best girlfriend Marni and I went as 50's Roller Derby waitresses, you know the one's where you drive your car up to the speaker and order an the waitress comes out with your food on a tray as she is roller skating.  We had old 50's dresses from Goodwill with the crinoline underneath, our hair up in high ponytails and our roller skates and we thought we were the bomb! LOL LOL

All last night and all this morning I thought it was Friday today, much to my disdain and surprise its not, blah!  I think its because I go on vacation in two weeks and I am so ready for a vacation that I am willing the days to go by faster! 

I am just curious, has anyone had any trouble sleeping the last few weeks?  I go to bed exhausted thinking I will fall asleep right away, I lie there awake and then when I do fall asleep I toss & turn all night, I feel like a walking Zombie right now I am so tired 

Time Since Surgery 2 years 5 months post op

B: one can of Clover leaf solid white tuna over half red bell pepper chopped up, balsamic dressing

L: (exact same) one can of Clover leaf solid white tuna over half red bell pepper chopped up, balsamic dressing

S: laughing cow cheese (jalapeño flavour) and red bell pepper strips

D: grilled chicken breast, 4.5oz with spicy bbq sauce

S: Protein Hot Chocolate and laughing cow cheese (jalapeño flavour) and red bell pepper strips 

TOTALS: calories: 995  protein: 130  carbs: 40  fat: 38

V/W: vits are done, calcium on alarms, lots of coffee, tea and water with splash of cranberry juice

E: 5km walk at lunch (hope it stops raining) and 5km hike with dogs when I get home from work

Is it Friday yet?????????? 

mamata2
on 4/7/16 6:07 am

VACATION!!  YAY!!  Time always moves so slow before vacation.  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 372 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics