What's on your menu Photo Friday RNYers?

NYMom222
on 3/25/16 5:17 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I didn't realize you were a Wisconsin girl. :) I am partial to Wisconsin now that my DIL and her family are from their. My son got married in Milwaukee, and my DIL's family is from Onalaska.

The most beautiful place I've been? I went to Hawaii on my honeymoon. The marriage didn't last but my fond memories of Hawaii did. Maui with the black sand beaches, waterfalls... and went to Oahu. My aunt lived there at the time so spent part of the time with her. 2 1/2 weeks...

Second beautiful place, I grew up going out to Fire Island for the summers. For those of you who don't know it is a barrier reef beach/island south of Long Island, NY where I live. Love the beach.

I am going to stop but I could add- Oregon, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Lake Louise, Canada... National Parks like Zion....

What is your breakfast sammy? just curious

B: Tea, Protein drink

L: Steak, carrots

S: protein bar

D: breakfast for dinner - Cheese omelet

S: Hot premier protein

Exercise: Modified Upper body workout/21-day-fix - Done

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

mamata2
on 3/25/16 7:09 am

Yuppers, born and raised here!  About an hour south of Onalaska :)  Went to University of Wisconsin - Madison and then left for law school.  My hubbie (also a WI boy) and I came back to raise our kiddos here :)

selhard
on 3/25/16 8:37 am, edited 3/25/16 1:40 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Onalaska...Bemidji, Minnesota's main rival in Show Choir competitions where my youngest DD was a soloist; our oldest DD secretly captured her Bog Singing by Terese Elhard(search YouTube) when all of us were out springtime mushroom-hunting for morels in one of my favorite places--the woods on our farm.  To see a photo of all of us, there's before/afters pics but won't attempt inserting them here for fear they will be gigantic in size.

GinaTx
on 3/25/16 5:22 am

Morning all, there have been so many beautiful places but I have to say I just love the state of west Virginia.  Absolutely beautiful.  Loved everyone's pictures from yesterday.  I went to a dinner meeting last night at Perry's steakhouse.  I have to admit I'm not really a meat eater I don't really care for most meat but I've been eating more since surgery.  I had a filet mignon and it was so very good. I was still full when I woke up this morning.

b-premier protein

s-cheese and banana

l-chopped bbq beef

s-yogurt

d-?

NYMom222
on 3/25/16 5:30 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I always love a good filet mignon... When I go to a wedding I will always order the prime rib option if they have it.... I know what I am getting and it is never fussy. Don't have to worry about what sauce etc...that they might be putting on it or how they cooked it.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Grim_Traveller
on 3/25/16 6:15 am
RNY on 08/21/12
On March 25, 2016 at 12:22 PM Pacific Time, GinaTx wrote:

Morning all, there have been so many beautiful places but I have to say I just love the state of west Virginia.  Absolutely beautiful.  Loved everyone's pictures from yesterday.  I went to a dinner meeting last night at Perry's steakhouse.  I have to admit I'm not really a meat eater I don't really care for most meat but I've been eating more since surgery.  I had a filet mignon and it was so very good. I was still full when I woke up this morning.

b-premier protein

s-cheese and banana

l-chopped bbq beef

s-yogurt

d-?

This is the magic of dense protein. You feel satisfied for a long, long time, and that helps keep us from eating more. I can eat the same amount of calories in crackers, and want to chew someone's arm off five minutes later.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Daisydoo02
on 3/25/16 7:30 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

LOVE filet mignon, that's the only cut I will order in a restaurant.  Agree with Grim, that is the "magic" of dense protein so filling!

Grim_Traveller
on 3/25/16 5:51 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I find most places beautiful, but in different ways. I think what makes the bigest difference for me is what I'm doing, and who I'm with.

But the places I like to go most often are in Maine. I love the mountains and the coast, and they are so close to each other. Bar Harbor, Boothbay, Camden, all those are happy places.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

mamata2
on 3/25/16 7:10 am

Maine is gorgegous.  I have only been there once in college but loved it!  

MaryEllen OntheEastCoast
on 3/25/16 7:26 am - CT

I feel exactly the same about Maine.  As soon as I cross over from New Hampshire I feel so happy and such a sense of peace.  If I didn't hate winter so much I would have moved to Maine years ago.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?