What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

ladygodiva1228
on 3/18/16 1:12 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

The last time I wore that top was 2005 almost 2 years after I had my lap band, but it did not look as good on me then as it does now. 

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Daisydoo02
on 3/17/16 6:56 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Looking fabulous LG!  Your top is really really nice!  Happy St. Patrick's Day to Hubby and you, hope you gave the horses some "green carrots" or something fun!

ladygodiva1228
on 3/18/16 1:15 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Thanks Daisy.  The top is over 10 years old from when I had the lap band done, but it looks so much better on me now since I weigh less from the bypass than the lap band.

The horses got green apples.  I do give them things for the holidays.  Heck they each have stocking for Christmas.

selhard
on 3/18/16 4:40 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

From one of your memorable posts, you wrote about butchering a rooster after being attacked by him. Today is my first time seeing a picture of you.  It has given me the opportunity to no longer view you as Ladygodiva, the rooster-killer.  Wait a minute.  You are one, hot chick so maybe you do have more (human) roosters dying to meet you.

ladygodiva1228
on 3/18/16 4:46 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Well thank you.  I have no (human) roosters dying to meet me LOL.  Though there are some I would like to slap silly.

Being a farm girl all my life I have done some crazy things and sometimes I wasn't to happy about it, but sometimes things just have to be done.

stacyrg
on 3/17/16 9:06 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning.  I tried something new today.  I'm usually an evening exerciser, but a friend of mine has been taking a 6:30 a.m. circuit class and convinced me to take it with her.  The class was good and it felt great to get my day started with activity, but we'll see how the rest of my day goes.  I've been having a hungry week and I'm concerned that starting my day with a big calorie burn will cause me to be hungry all day.  Hopefully this will not be a self-fulfilling prophecy!  KQOTD - while looking in my closet last night I realized the only thing I have that's green is the shirt I wore to run the tinker bell half marathon last year.  While my office is casual, I think wearing a dry fit shirt and leggings wold probably be pushing the envelope.  So, my shirt has green in it.  So I guess you can say I'm somewhat representing.

Here's my plan:

B: Ground turkey and cheese, skinny vanilla latte

L: New York Strip (I forgot my peas at home)

D: Shrimp over salad with light ceasar dressing

S: Light and Fit, 1 oz of walnuts or kind bar

E: morning circuit class and evening 4 mile run

Totals: Cal: 1101; Protein: 111g; Fat: 53g; Carbs: 48g

Pokemom
on 3/17/16 9:26 am
RNY on 12/29/14

I am working lately on taking care of hunger before it hits.  I used to wait until I was really hungry to eat, and I realized this was one reason I was grazing, because when the hunger hits, maybe I am busy.  So now I am trying to eat as a preventive thing.  Maybe you could plan that related to your exercise.  Like, always have a post-workout snack.  It could be small--something in the car like almonds to eat on the way home. 

stacyrg
on 3/17/16 9:31 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I normally eat on a schedule. So, when I work out at night (a 7:30 class) I have a yogurt with some PB2 about an hour before, then eat when I get home.  I ran home after this class, took a quick shower and had breakfast at my usual time, so maybe it won't be so bad!

Daisydoo02
on 3/17/16 7:00 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I wish I could exercise in the morning, during the work week I am up at 4:45am, out of the house at 5:45am and at work at my desk at 6:45am so morning exercise is out of the question, but on weekends I always do my workout first.

Great menu today!!! I don't know why but "I forgot my peas at home" made me laugh out loud.  

Capogirl
on 3/17/16 9:15 am

Good morning,

This Irish girl is wearing her green, not pouring any Guinness though and no brisket or boiled dinner this year.  Still on soft foods. 

Love your tale of the Tipperary Hill upside down light.

Time since surgery 10+ months

B:  Muscle Milk 100, Cottage cheese

L:  ham,turkey, american cheese roll up (2)

Dinner:  Homemade marinara, Ricotta cheese

S: Dannon Light & Fit Greek, Strawberry cheesecake

Jello Sugar Free Pudding

Cals:  894   Carbs: 57,  Fat: 36, Protein: 94

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?