What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 3/2/16 5:15 am, edited 3/2/16 5:43 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning!  It's so windy here today!  I mean it was breezy when I left the house, but on the way to work it really picked up.  I was so spaced out that I thought something was wrong with my car because I was having trouble keeping it straight.  Then I saw the trees practically horizontal and I was like "oh".  LMAO 

QOTD!  What's your stripper name?  Come on now, you know how this goes!  It's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on.  *ahem*   Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Daisy Loch Lomond!    HA!

Time since surgery:  19+ months

B:  coffee, Hood country style cottage cheese cup and salt and pepper pork rinds

S:  Power Crunch Crisp chocolate brownie wonder bar

L:  Buffalo chicken salad makes its triumphant return to my menu!  There will also be 34 Degree rosemary crackers and a cheese stick.  Huzzah!

D:  baked parmesan flounder and steamed peas

TOTALS:  Cals:  878  Protein:  96  Carbs:  43  Fat:  38

My name's Kristen and I approve of this menu.  LOL  Have a great day all!

AnnyBananny
on 3/2/16 5:32 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Welcome to the stage Tiger King! That sounds more like a MALE strippers name than a female stripper....

SO I survived the two day public launch of our capital campaign and I'm uncertain if my new scale is actually working because it seems unlikely that I haven't gained an even an ounce given the number of sweets I've eaten over the last two days. Today is clean up day - my office looks approximately like a tornado hit it, like there is literally a path to my computer and that's about it.

Back to real life I do believe.

Time since surgery: 23 months

B: coffee with creamer, breakfast sammie

S: L&F with sliced almonds

L: turkey meatloaf and sweetened ricotta

S: turkey sausage bites, string cheese

D: chicken sausage (that's a lot of sausage in one afternoon....)

S: popcorn and froyo tube

TOTALS: Calories 1127, Protein 91, Carbs 78, Fat 58

V/W: on track

E: BodyFlow

In my ever present battle against carbs, I've challenged myself to keep my protein number higher than my carbs. We'll see...

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Dee6504
on 3/2/16 5:38 am
RNY on 12/17/15 with

Oh my. LOL to the QOTD. Mine would be Tasha Trinity Gate. Not sure that feels stripperish to me. My oldest daughter wanted to name the toddler Sparkles when she was born, we had to veto as we feared for her future opportunities with that name. She finally came around and picked Addison.

Time since surgery:  10 weeks

S:  double scoop unjury shake

B:  Tuna Fish and a few Wheat Thins

L:  Virginia Ham and a Laughing Cow Wedge

D:  Chicken that we were supposed to have last night that got pre-empted by late workday and long voting lines, Ordered Pizza and I got some wings and had no skin meat only of four wings and the toppings off a small square of pizza.

S:   Unjury Shake

TOTALS:  Cals:  634  Protein:  93  Carbs:  34  Fat:  14

Starting to get sick of my menu, gonna have to shake it up a bit soon.

H/W 260, S/W 237, CW 140.4

obxhatteraslight
on 3/2/16 5:51 am, edited 3/1/16 9:49 pm - baldwinsville, NY
On March 2, 2016 at 1:15 PM Pacific Time, AngryViking wrote:

Good Morning!  It's so windy here today!  I mean it was breezy when I left the house, but on the way to work it really picked up.  I was so spaced out that I thought something was wrong with my car because I was having trouble keeping it straight.  Then I saw the trees practically horizontal and I was like "oh".  LMAO 

QOTD!  What's your stripper name?  Come on now, you know how this goes!  It's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on.  *ahem*   Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Daisy Loch Lomond!    HA!

Time since surgery:  19+ months

B:  coffee, Hood country style cottage cheese cup and salt and pepper pork rinds

S:  Power Crunch Crisp chocolate brownie wonder bar

L:  Buffalo chicken salad makes its triumphant return to my menu!  There will also be 34 Degree rosemary crackers and a cheese stick.  Huzzah!

D:  baked parmesan flounder and steamed peas

TOTALS:  Cals:  878  Protein:  96  Carbs:  43  Fat:  38

My name's Kristen and I approve of this menu.  LOL  Have a great day all!

This weather is for the birds in our neck of the woods. First it was windy as heck this am and then white out snow now it is just breezy.

My stripper name.... Amazing Grace LOL!!

I ate a raspberry muffin in the middle of the night. I have to stop this middle of the night eating.

Today I took all my vitamins out of cupboard and dh almost fainted. UGGGHHHH

I am nervous about using a food journal as it reminds me of weigh****chers. I can not seem to use myfitness pal well. Anyone want to tutor me?

Life is back to normal if there is one. 

Will write what I eat tmw. Damn muffin!!

obxhatteraslight
on 3/2/16 6:05 am - baldwinsville, NY

Meant to add that I am going to the nutritionist next week. 

Queen JB
on 3/2/16 6:07 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Amazing Grace is...Amazing!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

obxhatteraslight
on 3/2/16 6:14 am - baldwinsville, NY

LOL Grace is my middle name 

Grim_Traveller
on 3/2/16 5:54 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I'd be Tippy Market. Anny and I should swap. 

Three ribeyes yesterday. Big sale, $7.99 a pound. None of these might make it to the freezer. More ribeye and sausage today, and maybe movie popcorn tonight!

Rainy and windy here, and the temperature is supposed to drop 30 degrees by tonight. And I had started to pack up my winter stuff.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

melissasue1982
on 3/2/16 6:09 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Then it is YOUR fault for the temp drop, putting away Winter stuff....silly Grim! HAHA

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Grim_Traveller
on 3/2/16 6:19 am
RNY on 08/21/12

That's what I get for tempting fate. But I was tired of squeezing around the snow blower, and things just started getting put away after that.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 405 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 382 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 379 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?