What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

stacyrg
on 2/19/16 9:21 am
VSG on 05/12/14

LOVE those!!

melissasue1982
on 2/19/16 6:44 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I CANNOT do low rise ANY kind of pants!!  The skin just hangs over them, NOT attractive or comfortable at all!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AnnyBananny
on 2/19/16 4:14 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

As a random aside, please note that I've got my Valentine's Day wraps on in this photo! 

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 2/19/16 6:39 am
RNY on 08/11/14

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE those pants. 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 2/19/16 7:05 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I. AM. DYING!

1. You look soooo wicked awesome!
  2. I have seen several girls at my gym wearing these and I literally do a double take I am SO IN LOVE WITH THEM!  Rock that gorgeous body Anny!! I am so checking out that website!
  3. I agree... what happened to Photo Friday if people are not actually posting photos?  Ummmm come on people!  It doesn't have to be a pic of you, could be your kids/pets, your meals, your fav outfit or shoes or a pic of your scale.  Come on lets SHARE!

Have fun with the fella doing "outside" stuff.

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Dcgirl
on 2/19/16 7:12 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Daisy, can I just say that I LOVE when you post?!  Your enthusiasm and joy for life, and sense of happiness and support just shines through!  I think you are so awesome, you are doing SO well in a new healthy lifestyle, and I find you so motivational!  Keep coming here - even when I don't have time to post, I read the thread before bed and I just always smile when I read your posts!!!

PS And go get some sassy Express workout pants - you run like a zillion kilometers a year, and you should look good doing it :) 

Hugs from DC!

Daisydoo02
on 2/19/16 8:35 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Ok, crying at my desk... from tears of happiness and feeling the love Ms. Emily!!

WOW, THANK YOU!  I don't know what to say, ummmm again THANK YOU!  I love my OH "family".  I think I have said it before, but in case I didn't you and Anny were and still are my "sister's from another mister".  When I first came on to OH I was already a few months post op and I felt lost.  Anny used to moderate the menu thread before she got her awesome new job and you two were so motivating to me and inspiration to me and you helped me out so much. I try to do that for the newbies what you and Anny did for me.

Thank you for all your wonderful compliments. I truly buy into the "pay if forward" thinking.  If I can say a kind word to someone who needs it or smile and say good morning to someone who is not expecting it or motivate someone here on OH *****ads daily but may not post then that makes me happy.

And Emily if you think for one second that at 2 + years post op I don't struggle like the rest of you then think again darling!  EVERY. SINGLE. GOD DAMN. DAY its still a struggle!  I second guess am I doing this right, I stand in front of the mirror all the time and grab lose skin and move it and imagine what I would look like it the extra skin was gone, I get dressed and then spin around in front of the mirror still I am almost dizzy checking out every single angle and scrutinize and say to myself, oh that makes me look fat, or you can see my lose skin there, I hate compliment because I don't feel what other people see... I can go on and on so I am sure you get the point.  I am not a vet but I hope that some of my posts can help others here on OH.

Thank you again, such wonderful things to take me into my weekend!  

Oh and yes I am going to bust out the credit card and get busy buying some new "sassy" workout pants, yes my saggy butt needs all the help it can get while running LOL LOL

HUGS right back at ya DC.   

P.S. Don't think I have ever forgotten my promise to make it down to DC one day and visit you!  I was just talking to hubby a few weeks ago saying this is a need not a want  HA HA HA  We need to coordinate a "girls" weekend in DC and all the gals come!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Dcgirl
on 2/19/16 8:45 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You were totally my inspiration when I joined OH too, and definitely my sister from another mister :)  Your happiness is contagious, and I am not the only one who feels it!

It's crazy to me that you look at your tiny body in the mirror and see flaws!  I think you look so good and healthy and strong in all of your pics, with your fur babies.  You get such good protein in every day and in fact I thought of you when I ate tuna for breakfast today :)  

I totally think we need to do our own OH reunion.  Often hotels are cheap on weekends, since it's such a business city.  I would love love love to have you visit!  

Daisydoo02
on 2/20/16 6:11 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

For sure will make plans to come down for a visit. Will probably be in the late summer or early Fall that I can get away from work.  Will work around your work schedule as well.  Can't wait, been dying to come and see you and visit the city as I have never been there

AnnyBananny
on 2/19/16 4:17 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Wow! Girls, this fest of love makes me so happy - I love how we all inspire one another!

PS. You BETTER invite me if you go to DC. And clearly it would be a need - you could stock up on all the American products we're always talking about - it really would SAVE you money in the long run. I'm sure of it.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 432 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 161 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views