What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 2/16/16 6:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Should I not remind you that I live in CA?!?! I will not speak of my weather today -

Time since surgery: 18 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach, broccoli, and cheese, walnuts

L: Noodle-less lasagna, baby carrots and some SF jello with SF cool whip

S: SF latte, L&F Greek toasted coconut yogurt, deli turkey and Sargento balanced breaks

D: Chicken patty and blueberry ricotta bake

E: 6 miles

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1108 Protein:111 Carbs:75 Fat:38

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 2/16/16 7:02 am

Don't speak, just post pics ;)

Emiepie
on 2/16/16 9:34 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Taken from my 2nd floor office building in between meetings :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 2/16/16 10:18 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I rescind my original statement!  LMAO  I hate you.

AngryViking
on 2/16/16 7:08 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yeah, pictures would be OK.  LOL

Capogirl
on 2/16/16 7:16 am

Good morning,

Nothing like a  3 day weekend, followed by a 3 day week, and another 3 day weekend.  Yes, I had yesterday off and am taking Friday off so I can take my daughter and niece to the JFK Library.  I have to do something educational for them during their school vacation and I haven't been there in years. 

After my freezing cold weekend, it's good to be warm and even see the sun unexpectedly.  

I despise grocery shopping, mainly because of rude people and people who do not know their way around a store.  I love that my husband enjoys the shopping and he is a very efficient shopper, except when he forgets something I need LOL. 

Time since surgery:  9+ mos

B:  1/2 fiber one english muffin w/organic unsalted peanut butter,  Muscle Milk 100

L:  Chicken w/low sugar bbq sauce

D:  ?  Probably leftover chili

S:  Babybel and 6 blueberries

stacyrg
on 2/16/16 9:26 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning!  I'm sorry to hear about the sucky weather and commute.  Since I like keeping you as a friend I won't tell you that it's going to be 90 and sunny here today (It's not as good as it sounds.  We desperately need the rain and need winter back ASAP).  Hope your winter ends soon!  

Here's my plan for the day:

B: ground turkey and shredded Mozzarella (not the best combination. . . the whole thing is beige and bland.  Need to go back to shredded cheddar)

L:  Hamburger patty with grilled onions, and cheese and snap peas

D: New York Strip and Zucchini

S: Light and Fit and PB/Deli ham 2oz and provalone 1oz

E: kick boxing night

Totals: Cal. 976; Protein 105g; Fat 46g; Carbs: 20g

Have a great day and stay warm!

AngryViking
on 2/16/16 10:19 am
RNY on 07/17/14

What.  The.  Hell.  Are you in CA, too?

stacyrg
on 2/16/16 10:30 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Yep.  I'm in a suburb of Los Angeles. 

stacyrg
on 2/16/16 9:36 am
VSG on 05/12/14

As an addition to my post.  I'm lucky I'm not in jail.  I went to dinner with a friend on Saturday.  The restaurant we were at doesn't validate (we went to a new outdoor shopping area) but they told us that the 24hour fitness gym does.  My friend is a member, so we walked over there for validation.  Since I'm not a member, they wouldn't validate my parking unless I took a "tour."  The sales guy came over, looked at me and said "so you're interested in starting a fitness routine?"  My friend said "She works out all the time."  The guy looks me up and down and says "YOU work out???"  with disbelief in his voice.  (and no, it wasn't my imagination, because my friend immediately picked up on it and tried to shut him down)  Now, at the time I was wearing a size 2 pair of jeans and an extra small shirt and am actually a bit smaller than the friend I was with.  When I ran down my workout schedule, he responded with "I can't believe you work out."  A SIZE 2 and the idiot sales guy says "I can't believe you wor kout."  That 5 minute exchange brought me right back to the fat girl I will ALWAYS be and totally ruined what had been an otherwise pleasant night.  And to top it off, the guy was absolutely SHOCKED that I wouldn't sign a contract and join his gym.  I think I need to have a ceremonial burning of the outfit I was wearing . . . Ugh. . .  once a fat girl, always a fat girl.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?