Can you eat fruit or does it cause dumping?

Cocotopaz
on 2/11/16 8:41 pm
RNY on 02/16/16

Thank you for your advice Sweet potato. I am taking what everyone has said to heart and keeping it all in mind while trying to adapt to my new life style that will begin on Tuesday. 

Cocotopaz
on 2/11/16 8:43 pm
RNY on 02/16/16

Thank you to everyone that have shared your thoughts with me. It has helped me a lot and is helping me to keep my thoughts on the right track.I have ordered some Stevia that should be PURE stevia in case my problem is with some additives. I am also trying to find other ways to get my protein without relying on fruit to make protein drnks drinkable.

Any non-sweetener recipes for good tasting protein drinks using unflavored unsweetened protein would be greatly appreciated.

NYMom222
on 2/12/16 7:37 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Do you know why they bother you? It is unusual for all to bother someone as they are different substances.

That being said mixing unflavored protein powder into soft things like cottage cheese, yogurt etc works well....as well as soup. I like the Genepro (buy on Amazon). You can try just putting cinnamon on them to help give a sweeter taste

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views