What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 2/2/16 7:45 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LOL @ 2 chickens to paralyze!

cheapskate
on 2/1/16 11:55 pm
RNY on 03/30/15

I HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH MY SCALE.  UGH!!! 

we are going to Atlanta next week and going carry-on. I am so trying to figure out how to fit all my stuff and my fitbit aria into my luggage. To the point. I am considering bringing fewer clothes and doing laundry at the hotel.... Can you say neurotic??? 

I am not a music person so I am worm free.  I listen to podcasts and books on tape. 

Premiere shake with coffee and sugarfree syrup. 

Ham au gratin 

Chicken breast and cilantro avocado dressing

Meatloaf

My counts are low calorie wise, but I am in a serious emotional funk. I will add something later. 

Cal 500 protein 76 carb 16 fat 18

AnnyBananny
on 2/2/16 2:15 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I can't tell you how often I thought about packing my scale for trips early on...don't do it! It's a good exercise to be away from it for a few days.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

cheapskate
on 2/2/16 3:00 pm
RNY on 03/30/15
On February 2, 2016 at 10:15 PM Pacific Time, AnnyBananny wrote:

I can't tell you how often I thought about packing my scale for trips early on...don't do it! It's a good exercise to be away from it for a few days.

I am going to leave it behind....It is causing me some anxiety but I am.

I dont know about early out, our surgeries were only 2 weeks apart...BUT I am a neurotic bean counter IRL so that makes it hard. But I think I will be more diligent about my eating not being able to weigh in.

G2GAWAY
on 2/2/16 10:08 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I just survived 2 weeks without mine. It was actually kind of liberating, but I do like weighing every day. We were very active the whole time and I ate like I should, so had a loss when I returned.  Good luck. 

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

chassibi
on 2/2/16 8:42 am

No songs in my head today...funny, because I usually listen to something in the afternoons at work.

B-collard greens; cheese quesadilla

L-tortilla boat with ground turkey, cheese, guac, greek yogurt and lettuce

D-1/4 pattie with cheese, lettuce

S- irish tea with creamer

Cals: 1056

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

stacyrg
on 2/2/16 9:05 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Happy Tuesday! As always, I love the question of the day.  My earworm this morning is Sugar by Maroon 5.  It was playing when I woke up and I just can't shake it.  Not helping is the fact that music is kind of frowned on in my office (I'm usually a rebel and have music on really low, but the managing partner is in this morning and his office is right next to mine.) No music for me today, so I guess it will have to be Maroon 5.  The scale is misbehaving again, and I'm up almost three pounds since last friday.  My eating has been clean so I'm at a loss (although I wi**** was weight loss!!!)  My plan is to just power through and not let it get me down.  I'm cutting out all "extras" so no coffee or peanut butter for me.  Here's the food:

B: Turkey, spinach and cheese

L: Grilled chicken with steamed veggies (3 oz of chicken and 1/4 c of veggies)

D: New York strip and salad

S: Light and Fit

exercise: Kick boxing or 4 mile run

Totals: Cal.: 725; Protein: 86g; Fat: 27g; Carbs: 24g

mamata2
on 2/2/16 12:37 pm

No Coffee?  I'm in mourning for you... 

stacyrg
on 2/2/16 2:25 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

I'm in mourning for myself.    All I can say is I'd better see some movement as a result of my sacrifice!

mschwab
on 2/2/16 10:18 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Hello my lovelies!  It is a spectacularly gorgeous day today in Portland.  I'm attaching a picture of the view outside of my North facing office window.  That is Mt. St. Helen's in the distance.  You may remember it blew up in the '80s.  Looks harmless and beautiful today!

My song is "It's A Small World."  It is not stuck in my head, but I am trying to get it stuck in yours.  Bwwwwwaaaaaaaa!

Sorry about your headache Kristen.  The only thing that Tylenol works for me is for headaches.  Otherwise, I find it pretty worthless.  I too miss ibuprofen.  That is probably the biggest sacrifice for me of this surgery, but still a very small price to pay for all of the wonderful things that RNY has brought to my life.  Besides, after surgery, I don't have nearly as many aches and pains as I did before.  

Time Since Surgery:  14 months

B:  Egg Beaters, ff mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  Light & Fit Greek Mousse Yogurt - Cherry Cheesecake (meh)

L:  Chunky Beef Chili

S:  2 oz roast beef, lite string cheese

D:  Roasted chicken thigh

S:  1/2 oz. baked Lay's, salsa

Totals:  Calories 752, Protein 75, Carbs 41, Fat 30, Sugar 13

Exercise:  Zumba!

Have a lovely day everyone.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?