What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

mschwab
on 2/2/16 9:55 am
RNY on 11/21/14

It took me a really long time to tolerate steak, so don't give up hope yet.  The first cut that worked for me was a filet.  I could tolerate that long before I could any other, including ground beef.  If you haven't tried a filet, you might see if it works for you.  Good luck.  The slimies are no fun!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

G2GAWAY
on 2/2/16 10:00 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I find that when I am having a sensitive pouch time, that grilled shrimp or scallops work best for me. 

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Deanna798
on 2/2/16 6:16 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning Mrs. Angry Viking. I hate sinus pressure headaches, hell, I hate all headaches. I hope you feel better soon. I have half a bottle of liquid tylenol 3 with codeine from surgery stashed away for days like that when i just can't kick it. Obviously, I would never be able to take it during the day, but if I got home in then evening and my head was still pounding, I'd be on it. Luckily for me I haven't had to do that yet, but I'm keeping it just in case.

No earworm today, but that is only because I didn't listen to music on my way in. I listened to my audiobook, which I'm glad I started up on again this week. But honestly, it is never something fun like actual music. I have a 2 year old, so it's the theme from Little Einsteins, or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Or the worst of them all, Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Sheesh, great, now I'm singing "We're going on a trip, in out favorite rocket ship, zooming through the sky. Little Einsteins." At least it's educational, and my kiddo LOVES it. I love that he's getting lessons in classical music and fine art in a fun way. I always played classical music for my oldest as he was falling asleep when he was little, and he has a love of it now. He will listen to some crazy dubstep stuff, then next thing I know he's listening to classical. I hope that my youngest will have diverse taste as well.

I snacked too much last night. I Kept my calories under 900, but I ate a mini bag of popcorn and I'm pissed at myself. The only saving grace is that it was the last bag, and I have enough sense to not buy that again.

My plan for the day is good and doable, sticking it do it.

my 6 month surgiversary is in 2 days! Weee!

B: Pizza quiche, coffee with cream and splenda

L: fake crab salad (crab delights and light mayo) on 1/2 low carb tortilla and a pickle spear

D: pork loin chop and steamed carrots

S: light and fit Greek and 1/2 a strawberry cheesecake quest bar.

Totals:

Calories 663 Protein 68 Carbs 51 fat 27

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

AngryViking
on 2/2/16 6:31 am
RNY on 07/17/14

My son LOVED Little Einsteins.  And me too!  We still have a bunch of Einstein toys and a stuffed Rocket that my husband refuses to throw away.  He's sentimental to a fault.  LOL

Deanna798
on 2/2/16 7:22 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Mine makes us stop what we are doing to pat our legs and blast off EVERY TIME. It's cute,  if not a little annoying.  Lol

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

melissasue1982
on 2/2/16 7:56 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I find myself singing "HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DIGGITY DOG" to myself more than I would like to admit!! HAHAH

We never had cable at home, but since moving in with my parents, they have a dish, so Elliot has really gotten to like Micky Mouse Club House

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Deanna798
on 2/2/16 9:38 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Oh, the infamous hot dog dance.  Yes, we know it well.  

melissasue1982
on 2/2/16 10:08 am
RNY on 04/06/15

My 2 year old dances like a crazy person when it comes on...sooooo freaking adorable!! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 2/2/16 6:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Hope your headache goes away soon, I have to agree that Tylenol doesn't do much for me either.  My earworm at the moment is I Wanna Dance with Somebody...it just happened to be on the radio when I was leaving the gym. 

Time since surgery: 17 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach, broccoli, and cheese

L: Spinach crust pizza topped with Alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese and grilled chicken, and a few baby carrots

S: SF latte, L&F Greek yogurt, snack pack of turkey breast, and Sargento balance breaks with cashews and cheese

D: Edamame, grilled chicken and SF vanilla pudding with toasted coconut

E: 6 mile run

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1133 Protein:122 Carbs:85 Fat:33

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cpcampbell
on 2/2/16 6:34 am, edited 2/1/16 10:37 pm

Good Morning Everyone!  I missed you guys yesterday and looked forward to posting today. The camaraderie nd accountability is great. 

AV, I just said to my friend lasthma week how Tylenol seems to not work anymore and that I miss ibuprofen. Since this has been a stressful time I have used Tylenol more than usual. 

The song that's been in my head has been "Walk With Me Lord" - just some of the challenges have been enormous. I do have some good news - I've received 2 invitations for 2nd interviews - both scheduled for this Thursday. So, I have 2 days to ramp up my nerves!!!! ?

Time since Surgery: 8 years RNY ( September 2008)

B: Coffee,  Unjury Protein ShKe, Strawberry Sorbet & Banana 

S: 1/2 cup Chicken Noodle Soup

L: Cho bani Yogurt,  Red Velvet Cake ?

D: Baked BBQ Chicken only

Make it a Great one today! 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views