What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 1/27/16 5:10 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Happy Hump Day all!  You guys, I'm super excited because I'm gettin' my hair did after work today.  LOL  It's the little things, amirite?  I'm also excited because Friday night I'm taking my son to see the Harlem Globetrotters at the Dome.  HA!  He really had no idea who they were, but since I'm old, I was all "let's go!!" and shoved his face into some youtube videos so now he's all pumped to go, too.  But not as much as me, natch.

So, as promised, today's the day when you guys tell us a little bit about yourselves!  I'll start.  ahem  My name is Kristen, I'm 45 (hence the Globetrotter love) and live in Syracuse NY.  I work in the patient accounting department of a hospital, which is just as exciting as it sounds.  My husband works for the state and is retired from the USMC.  We have a small but expanding beekeeping operation on our 10 acres and we recently started selling honey in a little stand up by the road, which has been pretty successful.  My son is 10 and is the best kid in the world.  We also have a fat beagle named Bagel who would shank you for a pizza flavored goldfish cracker.  I am a makeup ***** and shameless checkout lane impulse shopper.  WalMart is the best place for that because every lane has like a million little things, just waiting to jump in my cart.  I got me some cake batter flavored chapstick last night.  Heh.

What about you? 

Time since surgery:  18+ months

B:  coffee, Friendship Fit to GO cottage cheese and 16 gms of Special K protein cereal.  That's better than Lucky Charms, right?  LMAO

S:  Click Mocha, *****es!  I got my Amazon delivery last night and almost cried.  Click, I've missed you so.

L:  Buffalo chicken salad, pork rinds and a cheese stick

D:  Mediterranean tuna pouch melt thing.  LOL 

TOTALS:  Cals:  923  Protein:  104 (holla!)  Carbs:  48  Fat:  37

Make good choices you guys! 

Queen JB
on 1/27/16 5:23 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning!

I work for an educational nonprofit program that turns around failing schools. We operate 6 schools across the state so I do a lot of travel together to all of them throughout the week. It's hard to be in the car so much but once I'm there it's pretty active. The schools are huge and I do a lot of running around! Speaking of which I'm too busy at the moment to craft a good response about the rest of my life...

Menu is a carbon copy of yesterday, only today I will try to remember to actually eat some of it. Ha!

B: Fit Frappe Chai Protein (hot)
S: 1/4 c almonds and light babybel cheese
L: 1/4c cranberry chicken salad on 3 Finn Crisp crackers
S: 1 oz Mr. Cheese Os
D: 1/4 c ground beef and 1/4c veggie stir fry
S: 2 oz plain Greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop PB protein powder

Protein: 66 / Carb: 39 / Fat: 38

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

AnnyBananny
on 1/27/16 5:23 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Ya! I have meetings a 8:30 and 9:15 that will last most of the morning so I am so glad the post is started and I can jump in quickly before hand. Plus, I love talking about myself, who doesn't? :-P

I'm Anny and I live in the western suburbs of Philly. I'm 33 years old and the Executive Director of a fairly large public library. We're in the midst of a $5million building project and it basically rules my life. I have a lovely fella, who I think might be "the one," but we're still figuring all that out. I'm very close with my family, my sister is one of my BFFs and her daughters are my most favorite people on the planet. I've got a knitting addiction that rivals my food and shopping addictions. Since losing weight I've come to love Aqua Zumba and BodyPump, though this morning I'm cursing the Pump instructor because I am SORE (also cursing my high heels - note to self, do not wear heels the day after doing 100+ squats). 

Time since surgery: nearing 2 years

B: overnight oats and coffee

S: cottage cheese

L: turkey meatballs (which I swear I'm going to actually eat today since this is the third day in a row I planned to eat them and then I didn't the first two)

S: Omega Trek Mix

D: omelette made with Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and goat cheese

S: popcorn and Chobani tube

TOTALS: Calories 1054, Protein 89, Carbs 96, Fat 44

V/W: started

E: rest day - but there will be yoga later, I've been soooo tight and tense recently and trying to get back into a little at-home yoga/meditation to sooth myself...

Done! Just in time for my meeting! Can't wait to come back later on today and read everyone's introductions.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

peachpie
on 1/27/16 5:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

My hubby used to work for the Free Library of Philadelphia (the central branch)-- he know LOTS of librarians, etc. 

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Juliek7312
on 1/27/16 5:45 am

Woo make sure you have a pic on friday of your hair :)

My name is Julie, I'm 27, and I live in Havelock NC. I'm currently a stay at home mom, and I am married to a U.S. Marine. He's currently deployed, so life kinda sucks atm lol. BUT that also means when he gets home around my 1 year anniversary of my surgery he'll be in shock at how I look. I was like 260lbs when he left, so it'll be a pretty dramatic difference :D That will be fun at least.

Time since surgery: 9 months

B:  protein coffee

S:  yogurt, protein chips

L:  antipasto salad

D:  chili

TOTALS:  Cals: 587   Protein: 79  Carbs: 34  Fat: 9

Height: 5'5" HW: 370 SW: 363 CW: 177 RNY: 4/28/15

karenp8
on 1/27/16 5:53 am - Brighton, IL

A big thanks to you and your husband, julie! It has to be really hard for both of you. Just know that it is appreciated. He is going to be so amazed when he comes home to the new healthier skinnier you!

AngryViking
on 1/27/16 5:58 am
RNY on 07/17/14

My husband deployed shortly after my son was born and while he was gone I managed to gain like 75 lbs.  LMAO

Juliek7312
on 1/27/16 6:51 am

i gained like 50 lbs the last time he deployed lol. much different this time around, not eating my loneliness away :)

Height: 5'5" HW: 370 SW: 363 CW: 177 RNY: 4/28/15

melissasue1982
on 1/27/16 6:14 am
RNY on 04/06/15

God Bless you and your Husband!  I don't know how you do it! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

peachpie
on 1/27/16 5:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Beagle named Bagel-- Cute!! My son would love to see the globetrotters- I need to look up when they will be in the area again. 

About me-- I'm 38, married with 2 sons. I'm an HR Manager for the Fire department, and I will tell ya, unless they are new cadets, firemen are not svelte and sexy-- they are aged, obese and depressed like the rest of America LOL. (And of course I'll toss in how much a dislike my boss). I'm by no means a pet lover-- but we have a dog, cat and 2 damn fish. "Damn fish" b/c since when did those dinky carnival prize fish ever live past one week?? Well these super fish have been going strong for 3 damn years! We want to relocate in the next few years to the south to be a bit closer to my parents. I'm partially bald, and embrace it. (NOT WLS surgery related). Today I'm sans wig-- I love the confusing looks I get from people, its that 'wait- yesterday you had hair-- today you don't" look. I ordered two new wigs and am anxiously awaiting my new looks to arrive. I LOVE make-up, people always ask me to do their but it skives me out to have to touch another person's face LOL. I'm not that motivated to do you tube videos. I'm a girly girl- love pink/purple, shopping and HATE sports.  

Time since surgery: 9 months tomorrow

M1: 1/2c egg beaters, 1 oz Virginia ham

M2: Greek yogurt/granola

M3: broiled chicken thigh (I'll probably go out and get a side salad to go with it

M4: I'd love beef stew... hoping I can get ingredients today

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 403 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?