What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 1/22/16 6:49 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great pics! and, your weekend sounds great, enjoy some down time.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 1/22/16 5:47 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OK, here's a photo; my husband and the love of his life:

cheapskate
on 1/22/16 5:48 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Yeah me!!! I made it in early.

I have a busy weekend. Date night tonight, tomorrow I am working and Sunday I am going out with a friend. Lunch and shopping I think. Gotta squeeze in laundry cuz DH is like 2 degrees from naked if I dont! I am also making 2 new recipes, a cauliflower ham au gratin and a protein pudding thing.

Last night I made this AWESOME pizza crust with mozz, parm, eggs and garlic. put some pizza sauce and canadian bacon on it. Life changer!!! It was so nice just to have something different. low carb, and hot...I love hot food!!!!

Decaf coffee, 1/2 scoop of quest protein powder and 1/2 c fairlife skim milk

Protein chips with 1/2 container of plain greek yogurt and 2 tbsp of salsa for dipping

cheese stick

Cinnamon almond cookie bites(These are SO good. Fairly low in carbs,15, and 12 grams of protein. We are going to a movie so these are my snack)

I will probably need to add something else, just not sure what. Havent been feeling very "foodie" lately. I have some stuffed unbreaded chicken breasts, I might eat half of one of those.

Cals 452 Protein 64 carbs 25 fat 10

AngryViking
on 1/22/16 5:50 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oooh, your pizza sounds delish!  Recipe, please. 

cheapskate
on 1/22/16 5:55 am
RNY on 03/30/15
  • 1 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 2 T grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp. dried basil
  • Dash of salt (1/8 tsp.)
  • 2 eggs
  • Desired toppings (more shredded mozzarella, tomato sauce, vegetables, meats, etc.)
  Directions:   1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place a nonstick liner on a cookie sheet or pizza pan (or grease very well).   2. In a medium bowl, combine together mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, salt and eggs. Stir very well with a sturdy spoon for at least a full minute until everything is mixed well and the eggs are broken down and evenly distributed.   3. Use a sheet of plastic wrap to press the dough down evenly into your pan (I used a freehand style right in the center of a large cookie sheet). Place into the oven on the center rack and allow to bake for about 20 minutes or until the edges are deep golden brown and the center is a light golden brown. The center should be firm and should not jiggle at all but shouldn't be too brown.   4. Turn the oven temperature up to 400 degrees. Allow the crust to cool slightly before attempting to move it (about 10 minutes). Remove the crust and place it onto a metal rack and set it back on the pan (this is optional, as you can set it right back on the pan- but I feel this makes the crust crispier.   5. Top the pizza crust as you desire and place back into the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
cheapskate
on 1/22/16 5:51 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Oh, and to answer the question....Text. If you HAVE to contact me text. If you dont HAVE to .....just leave me alone.

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/16 5:51 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

More details on this pizza crust, please!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

peachpie
on 1/22/16 6:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Happy Friday!! First-- I need to RAVE about the Chile-Lime Chicken Burgers I got from Trader Joe's. OMG they are AWESOME-- like a little party in my mouth. Nutrition was something like: 150cal/19g protein/2Carb. I ate one and a half since I was low on protein yesterday, but they are very thin patties. This has made my must have on hand list!

We're estimated to get between 10-18" of snow tomorrow. I'm making chili tomorrow (BEST snow comfort food) and wanted to make chicken soup on Sunday but there wasn't a chicken wing to be found in the market last night. I've got my fleece PJ's and fuzzy socks-- looking forward to going no where tomorrow.  I may try the supermarket again on my lunch if its not too crowded. I also need to get boots for my older son and we need to replace one of the sleds. I think I may leave work an hour or two early.

Text vs. call-- well it depends on who's calling. Anyone who will end up creating that long awkward pause in a conversation better text me. (IE- just about anyone from work LOL). I like call from my immediate family not distant cousins, aunts uncle etc. They better text!

Time since surgery: 8+ months   M1- 2 eggs, cheese & Virginia Ham (I found the ham-- hubby put it in the vegetable drawer-- dork. Bologna left me GASSSSSY yesterday!) M2- Vanilla Greek Yogurt/granola M3- 1/2 chicken burger, 2 turkey meatballs and salad M4- Probably turkey burger & salad (my hubby made a HUGE salad and I LOVE his salads!)     Today's photo is from yesterday-- the outfit was $13 from a thrift store!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/16 6:09 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

YEEES! Love those chile-lime burgers, too!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

karenp8
on 1/22/16 6:18 am - Brighton, IL

Love the outfit! Those thrift store finds are the best!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 340 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 153 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?