What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 1/22/16 5:29 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Woo!  We made it to the weekend!  Post your photos if you have 'em!

I'm pretty sure I don't have any weekend plans, aside from my son's Sunday basketball game.  I do have to clean the house and tackle Mt. Laundry, but other than that, nada!  Well, I'm planning on making a venison stew in the crockpot; I'm pretty sure that's what I'm most excited about.  LMAO

Question of the Day!  call or text?  I'm of the mind that if you can text me (or better yet, e-mail) you'd better be doing that instead of calling.  I don't like to talk on the phone, so don't be surprised if I don't pick up.  LOL

Time since surgery:  18+ months

B:  coffee, Hood cottage cheese and pork rinds

S:  1/2 package of salted peanuts.  Did I mention that last month my husband did a plant tour at Frito Lay as part of his job? (he's a veterans employment rep and he was recruiting them to hire vets)  Well, they "gifted" him with like 3 HUGE boxes of all kinds of snacky things:  chips, cookies, cracker sandwiches, etc.  The boys inhaled the chips and cookies and stuff, but we still have like 30 little bags of salted peanuts.  LOL 

L:  Chinese chicken salad and a cheese stick

D:  Brinner!  ham/cheese omelet with one egg and an egg white, turkey bacon and a piece of 40 cal toast

TOTALS:  Cals:  878  Protein:  83  Carbs:  30 (nice!)  Fat:  51

Have a great weekend my friends!

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/16 5:40 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG a BAJILLION TIMES TEXT! I never, ever, never never never want to talk on the phone. Ever. It is a HUGE pet peeve of mine when I email or text someone and they call me to respond. Now, occasionally I recognize that it is necessary based on the content that needs to be communicated, but in general...

I used to joke that I should put something in my online dating profile like "Must be willing to be break up via text or email."

I LOVE Photo Friday - POST PICTURES YOU GUYS! Here's a little collage from last weekend's trip to the PA Farm Show - including crazy smiles on the carousel, me with the Pip strapped to my back petting a calf that had been born the day before (she refused to actually touch it in the end), me and the Fella checking out goats with the nieces, AND a BUTTER SCULPTURE. Yep, that's thousands of pounds of butter in a specially air conditioned little room, sculpted to look like a farming family.

We're on Blizzard Watch here and of course that means CRAZINESS. I'm planning to announce this afternoon that we'll be closed this weekend - then leave early LOL. I'm also planning to get snowed in with the Fella and just Netflix and chill, and by that I mean actually watch Netflix and chill, get your minds out of the gutter, friends!

Time since surgery: 22 months

B: coffee, low carb breakfast sandwich

S: L&F with sliced almonds

L: TJ's turkey meatballs with sauce and cheese

S: hard boiled eggs

.....????.... I'll be at the fella's house and I need to get stuff together to take, but I'm not sure what!

TOTALS (thus far): Calories 730, Protein 64, Carbs 43, Fat 47

V/W: started

E: yoga 

Stay safe, East Coast friends, don't rub it in too much everyone else!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 1/22/16 5:44 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LMAO, Anny!  I read Netflix and chill and I was like "you go, girl".  My mind pretty much lives in the gutter. 

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/16 5:46 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I mean I'm sure they'll be some of that too :-P

cheapskate
on 1/22/16 5:50 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I'm not even gonna play like netflix is on my list.....just gutter

melissasue1982
on 1/22/16 6:26 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I miss having my own house.....I mean just the NETFLIX part sound awesome!  My parents dont even have the internet....ugh  2 more weeks until we close.  I think I can make it....maybe....

I LOVE your pictures so much!!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/16 6:34 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG! No internet?!!?! How are you possibly surviving? Seriously.

I'm dreading the thought of a power outage this weekend because I don't know how to live without the interwebs.

melissasue1982
on 1/22/16 6:53 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Its been a tough almost 2 months!!  My cell phone bill has been nuts since hubby and i share 2gb's normally.  but we have wifi at home and work usually, so it works, but without it at home...ugh

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

snow_white
on 1/22/16 10:40 am
RNY on 11/11/14 with

we bought a house in a rural area and we have no internet here.  luckily im grandfathered in to an unlimited data plan and my teen is in to hacking things he shouldnt so we use my phone to teather when we need net.  it sucks!!! but we are all a bit closer now

G2GAWAY
on 1/23/16 10:21 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I don't know if I could survive without the internet for all that time. We were without it for over 24 hours in Bejing..and no Facebook!

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 402 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 377 views