What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 12/11/15 5:24 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Welcome to Photo Friday!  I do have a new picture, but since I didn't have enough time to upload it last night, it'll have to wait for next Friday.  We set the timer on the camera and a took a family photo at Pizza Hut.  LMAO  We went there after my son's concert (it's right next door to the school) and I had 2 slices of skinny Italy pizza.  It was glorious.  It was also not a big (relative) hit calorie-wise and I still came in under my calorie goal.  Huzzah!

Guess what I heard on the radio yesterday afternoon?  The stupid grocery store song AND the one about the shoes.  It's like I willed them into being just by talking about them.  LOL  Did anyone else hear any of the crappy Christmas songs yesterday?

Flip Side Question of the Day!  What's your favorite Christmas song?  I still love Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You, no matter how many times I hear it.  Don't hate.  LOL

Time since surgery:  almost 17 months

B:  coffee, HB egg, slice of cheddar and 4 saltines

S:  Click Mocha, baby!

L:  I have to run errands at lunch, so I think I'll pick up a small chili from Wendy's and pair it with a cheese stick

D:  I can't eat pizza again tonight, which is what they're serving at the Raingutter Regatta (save me), so a pumpkin pie Quest bar it is!  

TOTALS:  Cals:  820  Protein:  71  Carbs:  67  Fat:  36

This is a little light in calories for me, so I have to think of another protein snack-y thing to eat.

Have an awesome weekend, my friends! 

mamata2
on 12/11/15 6:01 am

Good morning!  I'm teaching a parent-tot swim class next session so I had to go in last night and train.  Since then I have had the "Wheels on the Bus" song stuck in my head!  Thankfully now I have Miriah Carey which is 1000% better.

Does anyone use the PatchMD vitamins?  I ordered some last night.  I'm curious if anyone wears them overnight.

Very busy weekend ahead!  I need to bake cookies for the cookie exchange at work, hit the mall, clean and get some stuff onto Craigslist (anyone need a Barbie Dreamhouse or Bitty Baby Twins?)  I also need to wrap gifts but that will have to wait.  Oh, wait I'm teaching swim lessons too.  UGH!

Time since surgery: 17+ months

B:Coffee with cream and Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl

L: Slice of Pizza

S: SF Latte

D: Chicken drumsticks

W/V: Started

E: Bike ride at home

Totals: Calories 979, Carbs 65, Fat 47, Protein 71

NYMom222
on 12/11/15 6:53 am
RNY on 07/23/14

When I was reading the reviews of Patch MD on OH last night, Kathy S. mentioned wearing it overnight.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Queen JB
on 12/11/15 6:03 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Got to say I'm a traditionalist when it comes to my carols. I like the old standards like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Once in Royal David City. None of that new stuff (yes, I know I sound like I'm 103 years old!).

Thought you guys might appreciate this...this morning I was doing a facilities audit of a middle school, and found a large graffiti reads, "Bae is food!". Haha, I had to laugh. 

B: almonds and babybell

S: peanut butter 

L: Sargento balanced break (almond cranberry cheddar)

S: Mr. Cheese Os

D: going out!

Exercise

Literally nothing except that it's 9am and I've been walking through a giant school so much that I'm already at 4900 steps. I think I'll get to 20,000 with lots of stairs, too!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

mamata2
on 12/11/15 6:11 am

Everytime I hear the word "Bae" I remember that someone said it is the Danish word for poop!  LOL.  

Needanewbeginning
on 12/11/15 6:30 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

I am Danish, yes it does mean that, lol! 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Deanna798
on 12/11/15 7:48 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Speaking of poop, has anyone seen that Squatty Potty video that is making it's rounds on the internet?  I love it so much.  So much that we're getting some squatty potty's.  If you haven't seen it, please google Squatty Potty Video.  It's awesome!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

barbieannk
on 12/11/15 3:58 pm

i have the squatty potty and I love it lol

AngryViking
on 12/11/15 6:13 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, if we're talking traditional carols I love It Came Upon the Midnight Clear and Angels We Have Heard on High.  You never hear those on the radio, though.

Emiepie
on 12/11/15 6:50 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy rainy Friday! Can't wait to see the pic and glad you enjoyed your dinner. Let's see fav Christmas song, I am going with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (always makes me smile!) that and Frosty the Snowman. Pic is from hubby's work Christmas party last Friday night.

Time since surgery: 16 months today!

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese

L: Sweet and spicy tuna packet, baby carrots, string cheese and light and fit strawberry yogurt

S: SF latte and P3 ham pack

D: Grilled steak salad with spinach and skinny girl poppyseed dressing and shredded cheese

E: 1 hour cardio

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:896 Protein:105 Carbs:62 Fat:23

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 405 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 382 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 379 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?