What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/15 4:34 am

It's weird because if you mix protein powder with hot stuff it won't mix.  So, I put some stevia packets and one scoop of protein in a blender cup.  I put a little water in there (just enough to get it to mix), put the lid on and shake it so that it mixes up pretty good.  Then, I take the lid off and pour coffee as much as I want and then a little sugar/fat free creamer.  Put the lid on and carefully just turn it upside down and back up one time slowly and softly; otherwise you will have a coffee explosion.  Then I pop the top on my lid to let the hot air out and then do that again, and then boom...it's ready.  I use different powders and different flavored coffee to mix it up sometimes.  I like it and it is great for me because I don't have time to actually eat until mid-morning.  Good luck and just remember don't shake the hot part hard or you will get coffee everywhere.

Juliek7312
on 11/19/15 12:45 pm

I went to buy some turkey pepperoni to put on my pizza tonight. I went into the cookie aisle, and they had the thinaddictives. Had to buy some pistacio ones since I keep reading you guys talk about how good they are. ^^

Height: 5'5" HW: 370 SW: 363 CW: 177 RNY: 4/28/15

G2GAWAY
on 11/19/15 10:41 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I don't usually post on the daily "What's on your menu?" post, but have enjoyed reading it regularly while waiting for my surgery date and since my surgery (6 months ago). 

It was a beautiful day in Southern California today. Yes, I drink soda on occasion. It doesn't seem to bother my pouch, but I can't drink much because it makes me feel full. I too drank a ****ton before (Diet Coke). I love iced tea as well, but try to focus on water. However, I really have to have Diet Coke with lime if I am eating mexican food. (Since I am not having margaritas just yet.)  I used to have many refills, but now I stick to less than one glass.  My doctor said that soda is best over ice because it helps reduce some of the carbonation, so I have given up drinking from the can. It is a nice treat, but I don't plan to drink it regularly. I have two nicknames, Corabelle (reminds me of a cow) and my husband of 32 years calls me Muffin (I call him the same).  I don't even remember how either of the nicknames came about, but they have stuck for years.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 340 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 151 views