What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 11/11/15 8:59 am
RNY on 07/23/14

So want plastics. .. arms are #1. We will see. Have many Veterans in my life indirectly as I am president of a homeless shelter for Veterans. 

B: tea premier

L: tuna chicken soup

S: power crunch bar

D: ???

Exrcise: power shopping? LOL

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

stacyrg
on 11/11/15 9:17 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning.  I love the question of the day.  Plastics . . . where do I start? I'm definitely interested.  My boobs look like tube socks and they would be first only list, followed by a tummy tuck.  My thighs are tightening up nicely and I think it's because of the running I do.  My oldest friend in the world (we like to say that other than my immediate family, he's the first human I ever met) or my brother from another mother is a plastic surgeon.  The last time I saw him, he agreed that my boobs could use a nice lift/implant combo.  Unfortunately, he believes in the old "doctors don't treat family members" and because he considers me family, he wont agree to do anything invasive for me.  However, he suggested I do cool sculpt on my arms to see how much tightening I get and he agreed to do that, so I'm all in.  My surgeon's group has plastic surgeons on staff, so I may ask for an appointment there just to see what they recommend.  I'm not giving up hope that with enough pressure my friend will cave.  If I have no problem stripping down for him, I don't see why he should have one!  Also, I could definitely use the friends and family discount (I told him I'd pay parts, not labor!!!)

Yesterday's food plan was a wash as nothing sat right.  I finally just gave up and drank water.  Hoping today will be better.

B: Ground turkey, spinach and Mozzarella

S: Somersaults and Grapes

L:  Left over tri tip

S: Light and fit and PB

D: Italian sausage and peppers

Totals: Cal. 972; Protein: 87g; Fat: 44g; Carbs 52g 

Capogirl
on 11/11/15 9:31 am

Good morning,

Well, afternoon really!  I am so thankful for our veterans.  My father, my grandfathers, uncles, father-in-law and 4 brothers in law and my nephew all veterans.  Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, Air Force, they've been a part of each.

I am all for surgery if I can possibly swing it, but it's not looking like that will happen.  Our budget is tight these days and I don't see it changing any time in the near future.

Today's menu:

B:  1 Egg, 1/2 pc whole wheat toast

L:  Salad w/turkey,ham,cheese, pand homemade vinaigrette

D:  Chicken breast, quinoa, sauteed peppers and onions

Snack:  Babybel, yasso bar

Cals:  766 Carbs:  59 Protein: 51  Fat 36

melissasue1982
on 11/11/15 9:32 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I have many family members and friends that are Veterans!!

Plastics are a dream for me, they will never happen, but I wouldn't say no if someone offered them to me for free ;)

Another long drive for my 2nd day of patch allergy testing today.  ONE for sure positive and 4 others they have to check again on Friday. 

My stupid writs hurts more and more every day!  I don't know what the heck I did to it.  But I nearly cried trying to snap the toddler's diaper this morning (we cloth diaper), then again while trying to buckle his carseat straps!!  gggrrrr

7 months since surgery

B: 3/4c Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax

L: Spanikopita meatballs with cucumber yogurt sauce

S: 2 Baybel cheese

D: 1c romaine, 1.5oz turkey kielbasa, 1/2oz RF cheese, 1 tbsp light ranch dressing

S: Hard boiled egg

Totals: Cals: 670  Protein: 78  Carbs: 26  Fat: 28

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 11/11/15 9:37 am
RNY on 07/17/14

You should go get that wrist checked out!  Sounds super painful. 

melissasue1982
on 11/11/15 9:51 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I KNOW I should!!  But I am already missing SO MUCH WORK this week for my damn allergy patch testing!  ugh so much money and time

The fact that it is getting WORSE every day, and not better......THAT worries me! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 11/11/15 2:14 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yeah, I agree that an appt may be in your best interest. Hopefully it's nothing too bad.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

robinreinhardt
on 11/11/15 10:41 am

Angry Viking,

Can you or anyone here help me. I have cheated and had peanuts and a few crackers. Have any of you fallen of the wagon? Thanks for the advice. Love this site.

Robin

AngryViking
on 11/11/15 11:53 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I don't like to define anyone food item or category as off limits or eating something that's not the best as "cheating.  I've certainly had many occasions where I could've made better choices, but I don't beat myself up about it.  I acknowledge it and move on.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a banana Laffy Taffy and some Cheetos yesterday.  LOL

Maria27
on 11/11/15 3:48 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 03/17/15

You just need to take it one day at a time, and do better tomorrow. I have certainly made choices that weren't the best, but I have never considered it cheating. I'm not on a diet. I simply choose not to eat foods that have little to no nutritional value because I don't have the calories to spare. We are all works in progress, and all you can do is try to improve a little at a time.

Height: 5'5" HW: 290 Consultation Weight: 276 SW: 257 CW: 132

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views