What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 11/11/15 5:02 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Welcome to Wednesday and a very Happy Veterans Day to all who served.  Does anyone have any family members or friends they want to acknowledge?  My husband is a Marine Corps veteran, now retired, and he served a tour in Iraq back in 2011.  My grandfather was also a Marine Corps veteran, and he was at Guadalcanal in WWII.  I thank them and all veterans for their service.

So, lemme take a poll here:  who's going to pursue, or wants to pursue, plastic surgery?  Some days I feel like I can live with my droopy body as is, and other days, like today, I don't think I can.  I know all about shapewear and I have a Spanx thing that I hate with every fiber of my being, but honestly, I think my mental health is at stake.  LOL  Does that make me vain?  I go back and forth on that one.  Ideally I'd like the full sampler platter:  LBL w/mons lift, breast augmentation, arms and possible medial thigh lift.  This is like Lotto level money, I know, but my husband is supportive and knows that this is something I've been looking at.  Also?  If he can buy a goddamn backhoe, I'm getting some nip and tuck.

Time since surgery:  Just under 16 months

B:  coffee, applesauce baked oatmeal and a TB of peanut butter

S:  turkey pepperoni with a Laughing Cow wedge

L:  Buffalo chicken salad on 34 degree rosemary crackers and a cheese stick

D:  tuna salad made with olive oil mayo, celery and capers

TOTALS:  Cals:  837  Protein:  86  Carbs:  56  Fat:  31

Have a great day, all!  And:

Image result for Veterans Day

Sarah M.
on 11/11/15 5:22 am

Both my grandfathers served and my dad. I would also like to give a huge THANK YOU to wives and families of Vets. They sacrifice as well. 

I'm with you on the plastic surgery. Some days I'm fine with how I look now. Other days I don't think I can handle seeing it every day for the rest of my life. My husband is super supportive of the changes and doesn't say anything that isn't flattering. But I have a mirror and ugly is ugly. Right now my boobs are really bothering me so that would be my first choice but that could change because I really hate my upper thighs too. 

B-sausage cheese

S-? I haven't been eating one lately 

L-chicken and veggies

S-banana with either pb or SF chocolate pudding

D-Fish and Zucchini  

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

AngryViking
on 11/11/15 5:27 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I was just thinking about when Matt was deployed.  Our son was 6 months old when he left, so I was essentially a single parent for the next 10 months.  Oh, and I sold our house and moved everything to my Dad's when he was gone, too.  LMAO  That was a ****ty time and it was even ****tier for a while when he came back.  But we stuck with it and came out the other side (mostly) unscathed.

Sarah M.
on 11/11/15 5:33 am

I honestly think there should be a day to honor the countless families that have done exactly that. I am extremely grateful for the service of the men and women in the military. But I also think their families are unsung heroes. Same goes for the families of officers and firefighters. 

Maria27
on 11/11/15 5:52 am, edited 11/10/15 9:53 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 03/17/15

Both of my grandfathers and my uncle served.

I plan on getting all the plastic surgery I need. It's my body, and I have to live in it the rest of my life. Life is too short to be uncomfortable with my body. Once I'm done having kids, I will be looking for a good surgeon. My only dilemma is whether to get breast implants while I'm at it.

Time since surgery: 7+ months

B: Coffee with half and half and 1/2 Premier Protein shake

S: 1/2 Pure Protein Tropical Fruit Macadamia Nut bar

L: HB Egg, .8 oz Chick Peas, and 1 oz Mozzarella Cheese

D: 1/2 can Ahi Tuna with 1.5 oz Greek Yogurt on 1/2 Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Slim with Slice Vermont Cheddar Cheese on Top

S: 4 oz Greek Yogurt with Torani Vanilla sugar-free syrup and 7 grams unsweetened Coconut

Totals: Cal: 752 Protein: 78 Carbs: 47 Fat: 31

Height: 5'5" HW: 290 Consultation Weight: 276 SW: 257 CW: 132

AngryViking
on 11/11/15 6:01 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Implants all the way, baby!  My sorry 45 year old boobs that nursed a baby need more than just a lift.  LOL

mamata2
on 11/11/15 5:54 am

My brother in-law is a Westpoint grad who graduated in 2002 (right as Iraq Pt. 2 was starting).  He lost so many friends but we are fortunate he came back safe.  There was a book written about their class (In a Time of War) which is a great read if anyone is interested.  My uncle was in the Navy on a sub during Vietnam.  Thank you to all who serve!

Plastics... I have gone back and forth too.  Lately I've been thinking I can go without.  My skin has been doing a fairly good job of tightening up on its own.  The only place that looks awful is my thighs.  We had a plastic surgeon come into our Monday night support group.  I asked him about the thigh lift and if anyone can have it.  He said he has never denied anyone a thigh lift (I was thinking I heard something about skin being too thin) so that may be an option.  Otherwise, I may be ok.

Time since surgery: 16+ months

B: Protein coffee and Eggo Sammy

S: I'm going to try to skip this (I tend to eat too much and then eat again at lunch)

L: Chicken Sausage

S: SF Latte

Post workout: Protein Bar 

D: Chicken breast on a low carb tortilla

W/V: Started

E: 5-6 mile run 

Totals: Calories 1044, Protein 101, Carbs 87, Fat 41

mamata2
on 11/11/15 6:39 am

I suck.  I just succumbed to half a Panera bagel with blueberry cream cheese.  I am so weak...  

AngryViking
on 11/11/15 6:51 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Blueberry cream cheese, tho.

Emiepie
on 11/11/15 7:12 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hey, look at it this way..it's early so you have time in your day to adjust your menu if needed. 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 405 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 382 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 379 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?