What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 11/4/15 5:04 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Hi all! I'm going to try and throw this up before my trainee person rolls herself over. LOL

Time since surgery: 15 1/2 months

B: coffee, baked banana oatmeal and 1 TB peanut butter. Yes, I realize this is a carb and calorie bomb, but I made it last night for my husband/son to have this morning and it smelled so good. It also means that my AM snack is a no-go. I hope this keeps me full until lunch time.

S: nada

L: Buffalo chicken salad on 34 degree rosemary crackers and a cheese stick

D: tuna salad made with olive oil mayo, celery and capers (mmmm...capers) and some salt and pepper pork rinds

TOTALS: Cals: 924 Protein: 84 Carbs: 71 Fat: 33

Have a great day!

Queen JB
on 11/4/15 5:11 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning (or is it??!) I am having a terrible day already. I am so behind on grad school homework, and on top of it, I keep getting job interviews that require me to prepare really in-depth presentations ahead of the interview. So I am literally drowning in work right now, and keep distracting myself by refreshing OH and FB. Must. Focus. Now.

Oh and in other complain-y news I am suddenly feeling a lot of joint pain in the front of my hips after running. Any other new runners experience this? Normal, or should I have it checked out? It really hurts, and trying to sleep last night was torture.

...3.5 months post op...

B: almonds and cheese stick (And maybe my first caffeinated coffee? I am desperate!)

S: Thin addictives, laughing cow wedge and sliced turkey

L: insides of an Italian sub

S: Greek yogurt

D: ground turkey chili

Exercise

No time and in pain. Skipping another day...:(

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

mamata2
on 11/4/15 5:49 am

The hip pain happened to me too. I actually went the sports med docs and they told me (after an x-ray and mri) that is was nothing. My IT band was sore I guess. Give yourself a couple of days between each run for a while. If it gets worse see a Doc!

Queen JB
on 11/4/15 6:01 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Thanks! I am not too worried about it, but I am noticing that its getting worse and last night was serious torture! I'll let it heal for a few days and then maybe switch over to the elliptical for a bit to see if the gliding is easier on the joints.

Emiepie
on 11/4/15 6:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope your day gets better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sarah M.
on 11/4/15 5:35 am

Sometimes I think we (us on this thread) have a crazy mind connection. I too had a calorie bomb breakfast. I had my normal mini sausage biscuit and then magically my car drove me to Shell for a Diet Mt Dew and a bag of combos. Granted I only ate 10 of them but still its a manifestation of old bad habits. I keep telling myself at least I recognize it for what it is and NO MORE.

S-cantelope

L-?

S-SF pudding and banana

D-Fish and veggies

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

AngryViking
on 11/4/15 5:47 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh man, I love Combos. What kind did you get? I'm a cheddar cheese cracker fan. LOL

Sarah M.
on 11/4/15 5:49 am

I did the pizzeria pretzel. But the buffalo chicken pretzel ones were a very close second. 8 months ago I would have bought both and finished them both before I made it to work.

AngryViking
on 11/4/15 5:53 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yeah, I could've done the same in my previous life. LOL

Capogirl
on 11/4/15 9:42 am

Oh those are my favorite. Well, they used to be.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 403 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 378 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?