What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Capogirl
on 9/9/15 6:37 am

Good Morning,

Walking is good exercise, my chiropractor wants me to walk more, the problem is I cannot walk at the pace I need (or long distances) for aerobic workout with my arthritic knees, the pain is too much.  I can walk at a leisurely pace for a while, take a break and walk some more.   I get my best exercise on the stationary bike.  I can do 30 minutes at a pretty decent pace.  I am also doing some light weight lifting and now he has me doing some special stretching exercises for my lower back.

I've been stalled again for the past 1-1/2 weeks.  Hopefully it will break soon.  I know it is because I increased my calories and carbs as I was told by surgeon and NUT.  I will keep the calories, but have to bring the carbs back down again.

Time since surgery:  4+ months

B:  Premier Protein Strawberry Cream Shake

L:  Turkey Breast Tenderloin

S:  Baybel, Mary's gone crackers and watermelon

D:  ?  Hubby doesn't have today off since he took the whole weekend, I didn't plan anything yet. Will have to forage.  We are Mother Hubbard again. 

LadyBaltimore
on 9/9/15 6:43 am
RNY on 07/27/15

I hear you on the knees, Capogirl-  That's why I don't do any major walking or running. (I don't have arthritis, but after some damage to them and carrying all this weight for years, they creak and groan with each step-  hence the swimming. *nods*)

Wishing you luck on the stall break! 

Downward,

-LB

I've Come Too Far To Take Orders From A Piece of Bread.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Surgery 7/27/15

44 lbs lost

Emiepie
on 9/9/15 7:00 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Happy Wednesday! Av, how is the first week of school going? Next week is 6th grade camp for my kiddo, she is very excited and I think a tad nervous. It's going to be a hot and hazy day today due to the fires here in CA. Air quality is so bad that I am grateful that they are postponing the annual jog-a-thon that was supposed to take place Friday (when it's supposed to be 108!). 

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices, and grapes)

S:Thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: Copy cat panera strawerry poppyseed salad, carrot sticks, string cheese and blueberry ricotta bake

S: L&F Greek yogurt and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: Sweet and spicy tuna packet, some apple slices, a few baby carrots and some arctic zero

S: No sugar added outshine bar

E: 45 mins stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1169 Protein:97 Carbs:151 Fat:24

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 9/9/15 7:30 am
RNY on 07/17/14

So far, so good.  Although yesterday was his first day and on top of that, it was only a half day.  But he was excited because there are two new students in the class, bringing the grand total for the 5th grade to 21!  LOL  I think your daughter is going to love camp!

Emiepie
on 9/9/15 8:00 am
RNY on 08/11/14

21?!?! wow that is a small class. 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

karenp8
on 9/9/15 7:01 am - Brighton, IL

Cooler but cloudy today here in Illinois. Lily and I did three miles without getting wet though so it was all good. I love my daily walk and that's really the only exercise I have ev er done. When I started I could not even do one mile very very slowly. So for those of you just starting out,stay with it and it does get easier! Post op 3 years 2 weeks and weight at 118 today. On track with fluids and vitamins so far and sipping on pumpkin spice coffee as I type! Here's the eats: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein powder and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz salmon and 1/2 c stir fry veggies left from last night yum! D 31/2 oz turkey burger from whole foods and 1/2 c sauteed zuchini S Greek yogurt with nuts and if needed a string cheese for a second snack. Have a great day full of amazing choices everyone!

AngryViking
on 9/9/15 7:30 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I had pumpkin spice coffee this morning, toooooo! 

karenp8
on 9/9/15 7:41 am - Brighton, IL

I also bought my first container of pumpkin spice creamer so that's a double yum for sure!

Navychic
on 9/9/15 7:44 am
RNY on 02/09/15

ooooHhhhh I had pumpkin spice protein coffee as well this am...lol go you pumpkin haters   :-P

B-Pumpkin spice protein coffee

s- cranberry Thin addictives & laughing cow light wedge

L- 3 Oz chiken & 1 oz cajun crawfish stuffing  (my lousiana MIL brings this up for me every visit and now I split the left overs into 5 baggies)  Im set for lunches for the week & I love it!!!

S2 - String cheese

D - Chicken & veg something...

Vits & water...working it

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

AngryViking
on 9/9/15 7:46 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Holy crow, will your MIL ship?  Just the thought of Cajun crawfish stuffing is making my mouth water!  LOL

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 433 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 164 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?