Nausea, vomiting and mid back pain

Johnna131312
on 8/18/15 10:59 pm - Kenton, OH
RNY on 07/14/15

I am heading to ER as soon as my daughter goes to school.  Dizziness and headache is worse and next to no urination today...Friday is to far off.  Pain seems to be getting worse too.   Going to where I had surgery about an hour away..my family doctor was against my surgery and when I saw him last Friday...he said was all from a tension headache ...looking for a new family doctor.

Sarahakers11
on 8/20/15 5:51 am - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

I had similar symptoms and had everything checked..turned out it was really bad constipation. I had still been going so I thought that was weird but upped my fiber and water and a few days later all was better!

HW - 297  start of Pre-op - 290.2   SW- 279.2   GW - 145    

The Depressed Hiker Blog

A middle aged over the hump and over what "I'm suppose to do" woman, with the wild spirit and a nasty case of depression and anxiety!

Johnna131312
on 8/22/15 1:58 pm - Kenton, OH
RNY on 07/14/15

UPDATE:

I ended up being admitted.  After a lot of tests determined I have an ulcer that is covering 40% of my pouch :(   No clue why.  No NSAIDs.  No alcohol.  No smoking.  No h. pylori.  That leaves possible stress as a culprit.  I had an EGD 2 weeks before surgery so this sucker developed and grew that much in 5 weeks.

On some meds and hoping for the best.. Possible repeat EGD in 1 month to check my progress. 

Most Active
Recent Topics