ER

seattledeb
on 8/14/15 5:55 pm

I had surgery in 08 and I still can't get turkey down.

Glad you didn't have to go back to the OR.

Deb

LadyBaltimore
on 8/14/15 6:49 pm
RNY on 07/27/15

So happy you're okay and that they've figured what the problem was.  *hugs*  Smooth healing vibes for you!

Liquid love,

-LB

I've Come Too Far To Take Orders From A Piece of Bread.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Surgery 7/27/15

44 lbs lost

Izzi
on 8/14/15 6:13 pm
RNY on 08/12/15

Praying for you!

HW-330, SW-312, SD 8/12/15

Chilipepper
on 8/14/15 8:07 pm
On August 13, 2015 at 7:18 PM Pacific Time, Deanna798 wrote:

I'm currently sitting in the waiting room at my local er. In in extreme pain.

I agree some ground turkey for lunch today and a gradual pain started. Now I'm having major pain that comes in waves, bur it's also a burning sensation radiating across my while abdomen and my back. I'm afraid I damaged my pouch and now have a leak. The pain comes and goes in waves. 

Waiting to have a ct scan now. This is the worst pain I've had since childbirth and pitocin

I am sorry you don't feel well.

Are you saying you were cleared to eat ground turkey at 10 days postop?  That is not good. Most people don't get meat until 4-6 weeks out and then it has to me extremely moist. I would avoid meats except for tender lunch meats for awhile. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

diane48
on 8/14/15 11:15 pm
RNY on 05/07/13

So happy to hear that you have gotten some relief and answers.  Hopefully it will be easier from here.

Kathyjs
on 8/15/15 12:49 pm

Just a friendly reminder to chew and chew and chew . I learned that lesson the hard way. Glad you are better

Most Active
Recent Topics