What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Felicity Q.
on 8/17/15 8:48 am
DS on 09/28/15

No lunch today but 3 snacks instead… today I see the eye surgeon – so incredibly nervous that I got not one wink of sleep!  The appointment went fine, except I get to have eye surgery for one eye now... and the other will need it in about 6-8 months with how rapidly my lenses are crystallizing! Whew. Never knew my eyes would be such overachievers!  I have a tentative date for cataract surgery now... just waiting to see if the RNY conflicts with it.

Surgery Status: Still Pending Approval – Should hear this week! (crossing fingers)

B: Chocolate Premier Protein Shake

S: Dannon L&F Greek Yogurt

S: 1oz Jack Links Beef Jerky & 2% String Cheese

D: Leftover Cauliflower/Sausage-Stuffed Bell Peppers

TOTALS:  Calories:  783   |  Carbs:  30  |  Fat:  38 |  Protein:  86  |  Fiber: 7 | Sugar:  16

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

Emiepie
on 8/17/15 10:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad the appointment went well. 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

robinreinhardt
on 8/17/15 9:34 am

Good morning OH friends,

Had a great week end. My DH and I went for an hour nature walk this weekend. Was already hot but we had water. Today I will swim for an hour since it's going to be 108.

B coffee w/ cream Protein drink

L protein drink

D 1/4 cup chicken

S Protein drink. Yes I know how boring is this. LOL

W/V Looking great

Have a great week everyone.

Robin

phibbmom
on 8/17/15 1:32 pm

Happy Monday!!!

So, I haven't been on in a while because I have been pretty sick.  I thought it was prednisone, but it wasn't.  I have something (which the doc says isn't related to my rny) which is causing me not to be able to eat or drink without pain and nausea. They still haven't figured out what it is, but I am feeling a bit better today, so thought i would jump on and see what everyone is up to. 

The pictures are all fantastic!  Way to go!

Time since surgery:  9 mos

B:  1/2 L&F yogurt, 1 scrambled egg

L:  Fat Free, no sugar added froyo (it's my birthday), protein shake

D:  Small lobster tail, mashed potato

E:  None right now - just had surgery

V:  working on it

W:  on my way

Have a wonderful day everyone!

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Navychic
on 8/17/15 2:08 pm
RNY on 02/09/15

So the last week Ive been slacking on posting & eating... I need to knuckle down & recommit.  My mom (in law) came for a visit and I absolutely loved seeing her, but I used it as an excuse to "bend" the rules and that's not ok...

On the up side, we did go to Busch Gardens Amusemnt Park and I got in a million steps... and here was my big NSV, I rode a toddler roller coaster!! Back in the day, I was a roller coaster junkie, but it got so I could no longer comfortably fit...and this time I fit in the kiddie one quite comfortably!  LOL I never thought Id be so excited about that LOL!

B-Protein Shake

L-Last of a chipotle salad

S1 babybell & 2 turkey links jerky

D Citrus baked chicken & asparagus

Water water water (trying not to forget)...

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

Queen JB
on 8/17/15 4:28 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Today was my first day back to work. Boy was that tough. I'm totally exhausted, could barely eat and found that I barely got in any steps, even though I made a lot of efforts to get up from the desk and walk around. I'm not usually at my desk--I'm usually out on the road visiting school sites, so this was unusual, but still surprising how sedentary those desk days really are...

I barely choked down my food today, but I forced it:

B: 1 scrambled egg

L: 1 turkey meatball with plain Greek yogurt and salsa

D: 1/4 c shredded turkey with refried beans

S: 1/2 c plain Greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop Unjury chocolate 

8 cups water

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
Recent Topics