What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

LadyBaltimore
on 8/17/15 6:26 am
RNY on 07/27/15

Morning!  I had a quiet weekend, which was very much needed after a stressful week-  Actually started rewatching Downton Abbey, which I find oddly soothing.  :-)

B: protein shake

S: coffee

L: protein shake and mushroom soup

S: coffee:

D: protein shake and applesauce

Cals: 670  Protein: 73.5 g  H2O: at least 48 oz, as I'll be drinking all day

Forming new habits,

-LB

I've Come Too Far To Take Orders From A Piece of Bread.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Surgery 7/27/15

44 lbs lost

Sarah M.
on 8/17/15 6:28 am

Today my toddler started at a new babysitters so that has me pretty preoccupied today. I did get a text that she had no tears at all when we left so thats a good start!

B-mini sausage/ fiber wafer ---surgeon's recommendation due to some issues

S-watermelon

L-?

S-cheese

D-?

Another decisive day for me. =)

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

Capogirl
on 8/17/15 6:49 am

Good morning,

Had a busy weekend, chiropractor again Sat morning, family golf tournament on Sat, I didn't play but husband and older daughter and her bf did.  Cookout afterward, out to local pub Sat. night with dd and her bf and his dad. 

Sunday, shopping with younger dd for shoes for school, got 2 pair of Vans, her favorite, still need dress shoes and dress pants for game days.

Made a big batch of meat sauce yesterday in anticipation of ricotta bake with it. 

B:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  2 slices of Honey Maple Turkey, 1 slice Havarti, 1 slice wheat bread

D:  Pork Tenderloins, Sweet Potato

S:  SF jello pudding, w/ 1/2 scoop protein powder

Nectarine

Cals:  779, Carbs: 65, Fat: 17, Protein: 84

melissasue1982
on 8/17/15 6:57 am
RNY on 04/06/15

So on Saturday I went to get my rewards piercing for losing over 100 lbs!!!  I got my nose done AND in a spur of the moment decision decided to get my conch pierced as well!!  I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!! 

4 months 2 weeks since surgery

B: 3/4c Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax milk chocolate

S: Baybel light cheese

L: Dannon L&F Greek Toasted coconut with 30g slivered almonds

S: 1oz beef jerky tender bites

D: Salibury steak (homemade)

Totals: Cals: 672  Protein: 78  Carbs: 32  Fat: 28

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

lcraver
on 8/17/15 8:17 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Yay for you!  What's the hubby think?  

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

melissasue1982
on 8/18/15 6:41 am
RNY on 04/06/15

He didn't jump up and down or anything, but he thought it was cute! lol  I didn't tell him about the conch piercing until he saw it! LOL

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

M. P.
on 8/17/15 3:02 pm
RNY on 03/07/17

How fun! They look great! I also have both conches pierced and love them since I cannot wear my nose ring at work, Boo! lol, but no one has said anything about my conches...

Emiepie
on 8/17/15 7:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yikes, sorry to hear the hubby got stung but glad the kiddo had a blast. It's HOT here too, 107 is what is on tap for today. First day of 6th grade for mi kiddo and just about a month until she goes to camp with school. Now back to the grind of homework. 

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach, and cheese, fruit (dried figs, apple slices, and grapes)

S: Pistacio thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: Copy cat panera strawerry poppyseed salad, carrot sticks, and blueberry ricotta bake

S: L&F Greek chocolate on top yogurt with 1/2 a banana mixed in, and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: Trader joes mahi mahi burger, broccoli with melted cheese and artic zero cookies and cream

S: No sugar added outshine bar

E: 45 mins stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1029 Protein:76 Carbs:119 Fat:29

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 8/17/15 7:41 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Had a looooong day yesterday didn't get home until 11pm after picking up a friend from international arrivals and waiting for them to get through customs. Went to a baby shower too where it was mostly chips dip and cupcakes. I was so hungry. Drank like 3 premier proteins and had a bar yesterday to get through finally made myself done eggs when I got home. 

B: strawberry cheesecake smoothie

s: trail mix

L: cottage cheese, watermelon 

D: chicken and veggie stir fry 

S: Greek yogurt

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

lcraver
on 8/17/15 1:30 am, edited 8/17/15 1:30 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Hey, all... had a very quiet weekend after a stressful work week. I have found since I am in my new location and my printer works (lol) that I am way more sedentary than before... not good. I think from now on, I am going to jump into the pool as soon as I get home to get some exercise in. And, days they are calling for rain, I am going to bring my gym clothes with me to work so I can go there on the way home. I have got to make myself exercise more and I need to be able to de-stress after work.

I did do something this weekend that I probably haven't done in a year (really)... I had about 1/2 a glass of wine of Friday and Saturday night.  It went straight to my head!!! I always was sort of a lightweight but there is no way that I will be able to have a drink away from home without a driver!!! LOL  It was kind of nice just to sip on a glass... I will say, though, that it took away all thought of food. Not going to happen a lot, but it was a nice experiment!

My menu today:

B: Vanilla Premier Protein and Tea with Truvia

S: 1 oz of beef jerky

L:  2 oz Jimmy Dean sausage, 1 1/4 oz Kraft Sharp Cheese and 1/4 Cup whole green beans

D: 3 oz of talapia, 1/2 cup sauteed zucchini with a little butter and parm cheese.

Totals - Calories - 865, Protein - 95,  Carbs - 28, Sugar - 13, Fats - 41

Water and Vitamins started. 

Have a great day!!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Most Active
Recent Topics