What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/14/15 5:24 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Hello out there in OH land, and welcome to Photo Friday!  Post 'em if you got 'em!

My menu is incomplete, because I'm making my husband take me out to dinner tonight.  And I'm picking the joint, because he always wants to go to the same 2 or 3 places and I'm sick of them.  LOL  Syracuse has tons of awesome restaurants and we never go to any of them.  *hmph*  There's a little tapas bar downtown that I've had my eye on:  Laci's Tapas Bar.  Looks a-mah-zing, amirite?

Time since surgery:  1 year-ish

B:  coffee, HB egg and a black bean burger

S:  salt and vinegar pork rinds and a cheese stick

L:  corned beef/cream cheese/pickle roll ups and a hunk of sharp cheddar

D:  TAPAS!  And ****tails.  lol

TOTALS (w/o dinner):  Cals:  670  Protein:  52  Carbs:  17  Fat:  43

Felicity Q.
on 8/14/15 6:15 am
DS on 09/28/15

I've never tried Tapas before, but it sounds really yummy!  Good for you, putting your foot down and picking the place!

My "Dear" Hubby decided yesterday on his day off that he would sleep all day, and do 0 of the things he said he would - whi*****luded make dinner. I am feeling a little burnt out on leftovers, so I suggested we eat out (first time in 2 months I think?!). We didn't go anywhere fancy, just Texas Roadhouse, but we both behaved! I'm most proud because I completely avoided peanuts, bread/butter, and drinks.

Surgery Status: Still Pending Approval!

B: Coffee Protein Powder + ¾ c. Unsweetened Skim Milk

S: Babybel Light Cheese

L: Leftover Crack Slaw

S: 1oz Jack Links Beef Jerky

D: Leftover Texas Roadhouse: 3oz Sirloin, 1/2c Sauteed Mushrooms, 1oz Grilled Shrimp

TOTALS:  Calories:  865   |  Carbs:  19  |  Fat:  38 |  Protein:  85  |  Fiber: 4 | Sugar:  10

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/15 6:47 am

Good for you and your husband. I love Texas Roadhouse. I know I can find something on the menu there. 

You should be proud since you are pre-op you could totally said screw it.

Felicity Q.
on 8/14/15 7:24 am
DS on 09/28/15

Thanks!  The thought definitely crossed my mind!!  As it is, I was already disappointed that eating half the meal (and all of the CHILI of course - I blame y'all! haha!) put me at 1,003 calories for the day when I have been diligently below 1,000!

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

melissasue1982
on 8/14/15 6:28 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Oh have fun with the husband tonight!! 

4 Months 1 week since surgery

B: 3/4c Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax vanilla bean torte

S: Light string cheese

L: Dannon L&F Gree strawberry yogurt with 1oz slivered almonds

S: 1oz beef jerky tender bites

D: 1oz pork butt roast, 1/4c cucumbers

Totals: Cals: 609  Protein: 74  Carbs: 26  Fat: 24

Here is my photo Friday pic I took the other day to show off some jewelry i was wearing

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 8/14/15 6:30 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Looking good!  I love me a nice statement necklace!

LadyBaltimore
on 8/14/15 6:33 am
RNY on 07/27/15

Gorgeousness!  

Go you,

-LB

I've Come Too Far To Take Orders From A Piece of Bread.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Surgery 7/27/15

44 lbs lost

Daisydoo02
on 8/14/15 7:16 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

LOVE your necklace, I have one quite similar.  You look fantastic!!

Emiepie
on 8/14/15 9:06 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love your necklace!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Capogirl
on 8/14/15 6:30 am

Good morning and TGIF!  It's been a long week.

I ended u a the chiropractor yesterday afternoon, I injured my sacro illeum,  was in excruciating pain all day yesterday, still in a lot of pain today, took painkillers left over from surgery last night so I could sleep a bit.  I go back to the chiro tomorrow.  Hopefully it will feel a bit better.  I barely ate anything yesterday, the pain was so bad I was nauseous.  I ate 1/2 a turkey burger at lunch, my dinner was going to be lobster meat but I couldn't face it, I had 2 slices of deli turkey and I could barely get that down.  I finally had tea and toast last night after taking the painkiller and finally got some sleep.

B:  Jay Robb shake (blech, I forgot to put ice in the blender)

L:  Last night's dinner (the inside of a lobster roll)

D:  hubby will be at Gillette Stadium for a work event, dd and I will have to find something since we haven't gone grocery shopping yet, hence the lobster rolls last night.

Most Active
Recent Topics