What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

lcraver
on 8/12/15 9:24 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Good luck with the appointment!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Felicity Q.
on 8/12/15 10:20 am
DS on 09/28/15

Ooh, good luck in all of your appointments today! Sorry to hear about your delayed flights. Hopefully you're not too exhausted!

Also, KUDOS for having the foresight to bring a Nectar packet and your shaker cup! I'm sure you'll make good decisions today!!

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

frhoffard
on 8/12/15 1:04 pm
RNY on 11/12/15

Thanks, so far it is going good.  I don't see the dr until later this afternoon. 

lcraver
on 8/12/15 9:31 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Okay, so I am in a better mood today. 

I weighed 2 lbs less today, but it doesn't really count unless it shows on my official day, Monday. But, I do feel better about it! My work has been busy, busy, busy too but that's just the way it is! My printer is working too so yay!!!

My menu today:

B: Tea with Sugar Leaf and a chocolate Premier Protein shake

L: P3 pack, 1 string cheese and dill pickles

S: 1 oz beef jerky and another string cheese

D: 2 oz of ham roll ups with cream cheese, 1/2 cup sauteed zucchini with parm cheese

God, do you think I am eating enough cheese today???  LOL... need to go to the store!

Totals:  Calories - 825, Protein - 86, Carbs - 26, Sugar - 14, Fats - 43

Water and Vits started, exercise in the pool tonight.

Everyone have a blessed day!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Felicity Q.
on 8/12/15 10:25 am
DS on 09/28/15

Surgery Status:  "Pending" - More about that below :(

B: Skipped – had to fast for labs.

L: Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

S: Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt, Jack Links Beef Jerky, Kraft 2% String Cheese

D: Cauliflower and Sausage Stuffed Green Peppers  (Meant to make that yesterday, but made Crack Slaw instead!)  - Not as high protein as I would like, but delicious!  And we usually make these with rice – being responsible and making with Cauliflower!  It comes out to 424 calories and only 24g protein... in the future I think we'll do this with ground turkey to reduce the calories/fat. Maybe add some more cheese to up the protein!

TOTALS:  Calories:  804   |  Carbs:  38  |  Fat:  37  |  Protein:  85  |  Fiber:  9  |  Sugar:  20

I get an email when I get home from my Dr Appointments this morning from the benefits coordinator who is covering for the pre-authorization person at my bariatric center. She asks me "What revision are you looking to have done again? RNY, DS, VSG?"  MEANING SHE HAS NOT SUBMITTED THE CLAIM YET!  I'm so disappointed - she said she was submitting on Friday. :(

Good Dr. visit this morning though! I weighed in 26 lb lighter than my last visit in January! My Dr came in and praised me a whole bunch, it was very heartwarming to hear her encouragement. I even refrained from crying! So proud of myself for that small feat. I was a bit anxious about telling her about my revision since it's only the 2nd time i've been to her and I wasn't sure if she supported WLS. Turns out she was very in favor of it, and agrees that the band has gotta go. So, small victory today in that department. :)

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

Navychic
on 8/12/15 11:10 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Im at work again today...no surprise there, but I am sooo looking forward to this week being over! lol come to think of it, theres no surprise there either  .

B-Protein shake

S-string cheese

L- a Hotdog..we're having a fundraiser at work, so I ate the dog minus the bun, chips and soda...lol what a difference 6 mths make, :-)

S2- 3 oz crab salad...this was supposed to be my lunch initially before I found out about the hotdog fundraiser...

D- a light protein option since I ate 2 "lunches "today.

water... I need more intake and less talk about it...

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

AmyDee123
on 8/12/15 2:25 pm - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

Well, this morning I get a call from our banker that there was suspicious activity on our account.  Upon inspection I find that our account was cleaned out with shopping in stores at the opposite end of the country.  My husband's credit card was cloned and they bought a ton of stuff at Walmart, Target and Fred Meyer (we don't even have Fred Meyer here in Florida) and now we have to wait for the money to be returned to us.  THAT was not how I wanted to start the end of this week.  *sigh* So I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day.

I was bad last night, and I paid for it.  Painfully.  This has just not been a good week.  And my kids busted out some poptarts for dessert last night.  Not a normal thing, but it was a treat for them.  My daughter gave me a chunk of one of hers that equalled two bites.  I knew eating it I shouldn't, but I did.  About 30 minutes after it was time for the kids to go to bed, and my husband was not home yet so I laid out on the couch and watched Chopped on the food network.  Then the spins started.  OMG I dumped hard.  Running to the bathroom a few times, in tears on the couch, swearing at myself and just wishing I could fall asleep.  I'm glad it happened.  Its supposed to happen.  I was bad and this is how I wanted to be punished.  But boy, was I punished.  No more.

Time since surgery: 2 months

B: Premier protein

L: roast beef and fontina cheese roll up

D: Pork fajitas

S: LC wedge

Totals:  Cals - 583  Carbs - 6  Sugars - 2  Protein - 81  Fat - 24

Water goal - 128oz (halfway through)  Exercise - None today.  Still not feeling well from yesterday.

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

Emiepie
on 8/12/15 12:55 pm, edited 8/12/15 12:55 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope the bank issue is resolved quickly, it's really a pain to deal with. I also hope that you're feeling better-doesn't sound fun at all.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics