UPDATED! Help! Surgery is Wednesday but I just got a call saying there was a mistake with...

kaniky
on 8/11/15 1:02 pm
RNY on 05/18/15

Bless your heart!!  I am so excited for you.  I'm sorry you had to go through so much to get to this point.  I'll keep you in my prayers that everything goes smooth from this point forward!!

I never said it would be easy. I said it would be worth it.
M1: -15, M2: -14, M3: -8, M4 -11, M5 -8, M6 -7, M7 -8, M8 -4

Izzi
on 8/11/15 4:59 pm
RNY on 08/12/15

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers! I feel so blessed to have you and everyone else praying for me!

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/15 1:18 pm

Best wishes to you. This is an emotional journey. So crying can happen sometimes. But it is ok. What you went through today must have been horrible. To be told one thing and then something else then it is all ok. Just take a deep breath and you will be ok. 

This is a great place to come for help. So tomorrow make sure you listen to your doctor. When you are allowed to get up and walk and have a drink. What they have said here is sip sip sip and walk walk walk walk. 

Izzi
on 8/11/15 5:01 pm
RNY on 08/12/15

Thank you!

I am going to do everything they say to do! Thank you for the advice! I will sip, sip, sip, walk, walk, walk!!

AnneL
on 8/11/15 1:28 pm

Good for you. Your advocacy paid off!  Sorry you had such an upsetting run around. I suggest getting it all in writing asap. Best to you tomorrow. I will remember your strength when I waiver. An inspiration. 

Izzi
on 8/11/15 5:04 pm
RNY on 08/12/15

You are too kind. I think today will stay with me forever though! I agree on getting it in writing! 

This forum is the best place to visit, if you ever waiver!

Jaime M.
on 8/11/15 1:30 pm
RNY on 08/31/15

So happy for you.  Best wishes on a safe and successful surgery in the morning.  Isn't it amazing all that we go through on this journey to just HAVE the surgery let alone what comes after the surgery is over!  I got letter approval from insurance so now just waiting on office to schedule me.  So hopefully I won't be too far behind you!

Izzi
on 8/11/15 5:08 pm
RNY on 08/12/15

Thank You!

I wish you the best on your journey! Make sure you write down the reference numbers every time you speak to your insurance company and double check everything you are told from your Dr's office! lol! 

Good luck!!!!

Ethel S.
on 8/11/15 1:32 pm

Thank God it was approved. God is good! I wish you the best tomorrow. I am proud of you for fighting and not taking no for an answer. This was just a test of your faith.

Emiepie
on 8/11/15 1:35 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I am so happy that it all worked out, I have been thinking about you today!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics