What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

frhoffard
on 8/11/15 9:08 am
RNY on 11/12/15

Good morning everyone!  It is pouring down here but I'm one of those weird people that like the rain (its on of the reasons I moved to Juneau!) Not much going on here today; just getting caught up on work since I'm missing tomorrow for my appointments.  My flight leaves this evening.  I've got a plan for food for tomorrow as well, just hope it all goes as planned.  Have a good day!

B: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon

L: 1/3 c steamed broccoli; 5 oz grilled halibut

S: Light & Fit Peach Yogurt

D: 6in Subway club sandwich on whole grain wheat (gotta eat on the plane)

TOTALS: Cals 833 Protein: 92g Carbs: 60g Fat: 23.6g

?Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.? ? Les Brown

lcraver
on 8/11/15 10:15 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Ohhh, lets all gripe!!! I have to say that I am kinda in a foul mood, also. No movement this past week on the scale, which I really can't complain about because I have never had a major stall yet. But, dang it, I want this weight off! It's also raining here, not that it really bothers me that much but, it is so friggin' cold in our office that looking outside makes me sad. And, last, I have been without toner in my printer for a week and I get it today and now it says the photoconductor kit needs to be replaced, too!  Stupid machines! And, there is a network printer to use but it is so old and it jams after every 2 prints. And, I print A LOT!!!! And... my feet hurt!

Oh, AV, you have created a monster!!! I will stop now.

My menu today (exact same as yesterday):

B: Tea and SugarLeaf, Premier Protein chocolate shake

L: Tuna Salad over lettuce

S: 1 oz beef jerky

D: 3 oz talapia, 1/2 cup of whole green beans, 1 tablespoon Hellman's tartar sauce

S: 1 oz of sharp cheese

Totals: Calories - 754, Protein - 94, Carbs - 34, Sugars - 20, Fats - 28

Vits/water going in. Exercise - I should... and might go to the gym. Might help my bad attitude.

Everyone have a great day!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Navychic
on 8/11/15 11:08 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Your rocking this LC.  Your #'s are moving along great! 

Im back to work today after my Mom-on Law visit, who I love, but will miss.  She always reminds me of a movie star, the way she dresses/looks.  I only hope my son gets blessed with some of her genes.

B-Protein Coffee

S-@20 almonds & wedge laughing cow cheese

L- Chkn breast baked and a few pieces salad

D-??? Something protein...

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

Daisydoo02
on 8/11/15 11:17 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hi AV and menu ladies.  Sorry for the crap start to your day AV, hoping it gets better!

I am having a good day today, nothing to really ***** about, but that's today, it could all change in flash you just never know!

Captain Crunch was my absolute favourite cereal as a kid, that and Lucky Charms!! I don't think I could stop at a small portion so good for you for having control.  

I bet your son is having a blast a camp, this is good for you and for him.  Its almost Wednesday he will be back before you know it!

Time Since Surgery: 21 months (as of next week)

B: Home Made Chocolate Protein Shake made with 1 cup 1% lactose free milk

L: 3 oz of tandoori grilled chicken over 1/4 cup of greens and hot sauce

S: 1/4 cup salted pumpkin seeds & 2 oz of cheese curds

D: BBQ turkey burger with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, 1/2 cob of corn done on the bbq

S: 2 slices of salami, two finger size slices of hard cheese with mustard "roll ups"  

TOTALS:  1121 calories, 106 protein, 36 carbs, 71 fat

V/W: vits done, calcium on alarms and tons of water (have been working on getting more water, so far so good)

E: 5km jog on my lunch hour, will do another 5km jog with hubby and the dogs later after work

Below is a pic of my my new fav snack (and where there is food there will be my dogs), this is a snack that hubby and I shared in the backyard. This is my version of "roll ups".  I take a slice of salami, a "finger" size of hard cheese, put a ton of mustard (cuz I love mustard) and "roll" it up. Hubby and I shared the pickles and the four of us (me, hubby and two dogs) shared the watermelon.  Gotta love Summer!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

lcraver
on 8/11/15 4:49 am, edited 8/11/15 4:49 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

You might not believe this, but I dreamed about ham roll ups last night, with cream cheese. Your picture brought it back to me! This looks super good! And, your dogs, what can I say... but they are just too cute. Every time I pull out my phone or camera, my border collie, Zoey slinks away like I am trying to beat her with it!!  I can never get a good picture. 

Any dog that loves watermelon is okay in my book! 

LadyBaltimore
on 8/11/15 11:49 am
RNY on 07/27/15

It's arctic freezing in our office, too!  I have a thick scarf I'm wearing to help, though.  :-)

B: 4 oz tea, vitamins

S: 4 oz protein shake

L: 1 egg with cheese

S: One cup of mushroom soup (140 cal), 4 oz protein shake, 16 oz decaf coffee

D: 4 oz protein shake, One cup tomato soup (140 cal), tea, tea, and more tea

Protein: 73.5 g, Calories: 700, Liquid: At least 48 oz (*fingers crossed*)

Tuesday fun,

-LB

I've Come Too Far To Take Orders From A Piece of Bread.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Surgery 7/27/15

44 lbs lost

lcraver
on 8/11/15 11:55 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Isn't tea like ambrosia... gotta love it!!!  

LadyBaltimore
on 8/11/15 4:57 am, edited 8/11/15 4:57 am
RNY on 07/27/15

It absolutely is, lcraver!  

Cuppa,

-LB

I've Come Too Far To Take Orders From A Piece of Bread.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Surgery 7/27/15

44 lbs lost

Most Active
Recent Topics