What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/11/15 6:33 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Ugh, ketosis breath is rank!  You could throw some Altoids at him from a distance.  LOL

melissasue1982
on 8/11/15 11:00 am
RNY on 04/06/15

My husband always made comments about my breath the first 3 months or so after surgery.  I was SO EMBARRASSED, because nothing I did helped :(  Thankfully it has gone away (or calmed down..whatever)

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Capogirl
on 8/11/15 6:39 am

Good morning,

I'm feeling a little whiny myself this morning too, it's muggy and going to rain, I've been up since 3:30 because I have a nasty summer cold.  One of the cats puked next to the stairs this morning, luckily I missed it.  I'm trying to do the impossible, making numbers match up today, which is not fun when your eyes sting, your nose is running and you're coughing. 

B:  1 egg over easy

S:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  Chicken Soup

D:  Was going to be turkey burgers, but it's supposed to rain, so probably meatloaf again.

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/15 6:50 am

You have a right to feel whiny sometimes. Summer cold and cat throw up. That can lead to whining. We all need to whine some days. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/15 6:39 am

It is raining here and blah. I am lucky to be working from home and still in my Pjs. I really don't like to not be dressed but I said screw it this morning. I totally get the mood thing with the outfit. I am a planner when it comes to my clothes. I will change five times before going somewhere if what I am going to wear is not planned. I also noticed when I have major anxiety I will change five times before I go somewhere. But that is a whole other thread. 

Have your husband hide the Captain Crunch. You know what will happen if you know where it is at. 

B:Since I am home I made ricotta pancakes with ham

L:Hard boiled egg and shrimp from Costco

D:meatballs and chicken sausage

S:Yogurt/ Cheese stick/strawberries 

Vitamins are in for the morning. Water is going down. After I do my bills I am going on the elliptical. I am not allowed to watch any of my crappy tv unless I am on the elliptical

Have a good day

Queen JB
on 8/11/15 8:07 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Yessssss...that is how I keep myself on the elliptical, too! It's such a good strategy.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

AmyDee123
on 8/11/15 6:40 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

Whats eating me...I have two early teenagers that are moody as hell this morning!  I have a project that I am taking on that I know will do REALLY well but I can't figure out how to start.  

I'm also losing slow.  I'm still losing, but its slow.

Time since surgery: 2 months

B: Spam

L: Protein shake

D: Pork Tenderloin

S: LC Wedge

TOTALS - Cals: 476  Protein: 66  Carbs: 7  Fat: 19  Sugar: 2

Exercise: walk/run 1.5 miles  Water: goal 128 STARTED!  Vitamins: PATCHED!

Emiepie
on 8/11/15 6:50 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Sounds like a rough start to your day...I have been there that's for sure. Well today is MY ONE YEAR MARK!! I posted last night about too...what a wild crazy year. Anyhow, I have my follow up appt this morning so hoping it goes well and that I actually get to see my dr (I usually end up seeing the NP). Hope your son enjoys his snacks.  Enjoy every morsel of the cereal...we all need a lil something now and again!!

Time since surgery: 1 year!

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach, bacon and cheese, fruit (dried figs, apple slices, and grapes)

S: Dark chocolate banana thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: Copy cat panera strawerry poppyseed salad, carrot sticks, string cheese and SF pudding

S: L&F Greek blueberry yogurt with 1/2 a banana mixed in, and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: Grilled steak salad and SF pudding

S: No sugar added outshine bar

E: 1 hour cardio

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1236 Protein:102 Carbs:139 Fat:29

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/15 6:53 am

Of course your appointment will go well. How couldn't you have lost a ton of weight. You look great to. 

mamata2
on 8/11/15 7:21 am

Happy Surgiversary!!  Way to go!

Most Active
Recent Topics