What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

lcraver
on 8/5/15 1:54 am, edited 8/5/15 1:54 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Ohhh, Kristen, sorry for your loss. I know my Dad passed in 2001 and my Mom in 2008 and I still think and miss of them daily. I think my Dad more so, because he died suddenly and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I was mad at God for several years over it, but have finally realized that his sudden death was the easiest way for him to go... not for me and all of us who loved him... but for him. And, my Mom passed after a brief illness with all of her children (me and my 5 sisters) holding on to her with a lot of grandchildren in the room. I can honestly say it was one of the most spiritual moments I ever had. But,  I still miss them both dearly.

Just be kind to yourself this week. As to shopping, someone took my line: STEP AWAY FROM THE BLACK (AND KHAKI)! Bras are always a good choice... get a sexy one. PJs, too. Just dont be too practical! And, buy for you, ONLY!

So, I have been away for a few days... was suppose to go to my family reunion in PA. But, that didn't happen! Let's just suffice it to say that my husband is a complete dick. I honestly don't know if my 30 year marriage is going to survive me losing weight. Not so much that he can't accept it but more so, the fact that I am not sure I am going to be able to tolerate his behavior with my new found confidence. This is going to be an interesting and bumpy ride!

Also, I have finally landed at my final location in my new job (still within the same employer... county) that began in April. Location is only 10 minutes from home, working with some old co workers and also, everyone here seems to be okay. So, this is going to be a good step.

My menu today:

B: Tea with Sugar Leaf and the office had a welcoming breakfast for me and another new person... I resisted the doughnuts... Krispy Kreme!!!  LOL... if I ate that much sugar, I would have vomited it right back up in front of them... not a good impression. So, I ate a couple of bites of watermelon and pineapple... and drank my Premier protein shake at my desk.

L: 2 oz of beef roast with a little homemade gravy (I did it in the crockpot yesterday... too long... not very good).

D: Tuna salad over cukes and lettuce (3 oz of tuna, 1 tablespoon of light mayo, minced onions and ns sweet relish)

Totals: Calories - 812, Protein - 89, Carbs - 35, Sugars - 19, Fats - 36

Vitamins/Water - Started, Exercise - Pool 

Everyone have a great day ... sorry for the long post.

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

auntmimi
on 8/5/15 11:34 am

I am pretty sure I have traded my food addiction for a shopping addiction. Only problem is I am too cheap for it to get too serious, unless its a garage sale, thrift store or Goodwill I dont even turn my head. THATS how cheap I am!! (all kidding aside I dont think its too serious when my clothing budget per month is under $15)

Today I am patting myself on the back.....I was Goodwill shopping and found the cutest jeans ever. They were petites and a size 6. I tried them on. They looked so cute, and thats where the pat on the back started and stopped.... They fit wonderful EXCEPT for the calves. Now my dang calves are too big for size 6 jeans. Every pair I tried on whether they be skinny fit, natural fit, straight leg (I dont do flare or boot cuts) were ALL TO SMALL ON MY CALVES! I guess its a good thing cause my calves are really toned.  I am disappointed but still happy cause they were 6's!!!! I know if I was one of those gals that wear their jeans UNDER their muffin top (deflated or full) I could easily fit into smaller, but I am the type that likes my jeans to button closer to my belly button then my woo-hoo. LOL.  

Not "feeling" it today when it comes to food. Its funny how some days I just dont feel like I am hungry and nothing sounds good enough to want to eat it. Huh, never thought 16 months ago that I would have ANY TIME IN MY LIFE where food just didnt sound good. 

B;Premier Protein Shake and coffee

L: 2 HB eggs with siracha :)

S: Atkins Cafe Caramel ****d, YUM!!)

D: Scrambled egg with siracha and maybe some cheese curds

S: SF jello

Totals: 701 Carbs 17 Fat 37 Protein 72 Sugars 3

JB1114
on 8/5/15 1:28 pm - Grain Valley, MO

AV, bummer that your mom's death occurred on your dad's birthday.  My mother passed away May 10th so it's always around Mothers' Day so I never really enjoy Mothers' Day.  I prefer to shop alone too.  Get busy with that Macy's card.  Buy something bright and cheery.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
Recent Topics