What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/5/15 5:29 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good morning!  Well, we're halfway through the week.  That's something, right?  LOL  I had a rough night last night, but I am pleased to say I did not self-medicate with food as I've done in years past.  It was the 13th anniversary of my Mom's death, which also happens to be my Dad's birthday.  Nice, right?  I took to my bed early and read my copy of Motherless Daughters and resisted the siren song of the package of Heath Klondike bars in the freezer.  I also took a half day tomorrow because I just don't feel like I can make it through an entire week.  Plus, I want to go shopping without any distractions.  My Macy's card is burning a hole in my pocket.  Now that I've brought the room down, tell me what I should buy!  I need all the things.  Just don't say khakis.  LOL

Time since surgery:  1 year +

B:  coffee then a half a bagel thin w/cream cheese and a couple slices of turkey bacon.  I have a HB egg on standby depending on how hungry I am.

S:  Click Mocha!

L:  Buffalo chicken salad on 34 degree crackers and a cheese stick

D:  I'm making beef on weck for the guys, and as much as I love kummelweck rolls, I'm adapting and having roast beef and cheddar rollups with a dab of horseradish and a sprinkling of caraway.  Can't wait!

TOTALS:  Cals:  860  Protein:  83  Carbs:  43  Fat:  45

NEXT!

Navychic
on 8/5/15 5:49 am
RNY on 02/09/15

I also have a Macys card that is burning a hole in my pocket!!!  Im buying a new pair of knee high boots to wear this fall.  I actually already bought a pair at Macys online, but I got the wide calf ones determined they would fit and I wouldn't be disappointed.  Now they are sitting in my car waiting for me to take back because my legs swim in them.  LOL Did I mention I love this journey!!

B-Protein Coffee

S1- TJ's Tabouli

L- TJ's Wine country chkn Salad

S2- Laughing cow Light cheese wedge

D-That butter ckn I didn't cook yesterday.

Vits, those patches that are really worring me...

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

melissasue1982
on 8/5/15 7:00 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Having knee high boots that FIT my huge calves is like one of my MAJOR goals!!!  YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AmyDee123
on 8/5/15 8:51 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I have 3 pair in my closet that I bought, could never put on, and hope to some day wear!!

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

mamata2
on 8/5/15 6:01 am

**Hugs** AV!  I commend you on being able to resist the Klondike bars, I gave into the Mint Oreos in my pantry last night and feel dirty this morning.  Hmm... you need COLOR at Macy's!  Something you would normally not wear.  Bright colors!  Maybe a bright pink or emerald green top!  Also, try to find a patterned skirt.  Shoes are always a good buy too ;)  

We have an all agency potluck today so I have no idea what I'll be eating for lunch.  We have no food at home so i didn't bring any breakfast, and I think I'm having country style ribs for dinner but that is only if my husband remembered to throw them in the crock pot.  

I feel like I've been in a slump lately.  I'm eating horrible and my exercise is craptastic.  I need to get my ass in gear...

Emiepie
on 8/5/15 7:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You got this girl!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 8/5/15 8:12 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

You have to get your tail in gear!!!  You are one of my mentors!!!!!  

Everyone has an off time and feel in a slump... i think during this time of year, it is called the dog days of summer or doldrums... all I know is that it is too friggin' hot to feel good, period!

You'll get it back!!!  I have faith.

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

mamata2
on 8/5/15 8:13 am

Thank you!  I needed that.  I will think of you on my run tonight (I WILL DO IT!)

AmyDee123
on 8/5/15 8:52 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

You can do it hon!!!  And stop forgetting breakfast!!!

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/15 6:19 am

Good morning. It is just an eh kind of day here. Getting my house under control. Three dogs can really reek havoc on a house. But they are lucky they are cute. 

B:Coffee. I over did it last night with some broccoli and my pouch is not happy with me

L:Refried beans with egg and salsa and avacado

D:Filet and something light

S:Yogurt

Vitamins are in and liquids are going down. 

Most Active
Recent Topics