Losing weight and my rear end!

MickeyDee
on 7/29/15 11:03 pm

Just be careful;  I've heard of people whose pants fell down as they were walking upstairs or across parking lots!  Go to Goodwill and get some smaller ones;  being able to wear smaller clothes will make you feel even better! 

Han Shot First
on 7/30/15 5:00 am - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I've scored some amazing finds at Goodwill and Salvation Army.  I still shop those.  

--

150 lost and maintaining!

kaniky
on 7/30/15 7:59 am
RNY on 05/18/15

I'm not only losing my butt, but my boobs seem to be getting smaller daily!  I kind of liked those.  LOL  I've only lost 33 pounds so far but it feels to me like I've lost the extra padding in my butt.  Sitting too long gets kind of painful and I have a desk job.  I know the gal sitting next to me has to think I have ants in my pants while I'm wiggling around trying to find a comfortable position to sit! 

I never said it would be easy. I said it would be worth it.
M1: -15, M2: -14, M3: -8, M4 -11, M5 -8, M6 -7, M7 -8, M8 -4

karin602
on 7/30/15 3:21 pm - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

Lost mine too. But rather not having a huge bundle of fat back there! Try thredup.com an online consignment place. You can even send them your too big things and apply the cash for new or just get the money. Also don't hesitate to try on a size smaller. I had hard time getting up the nerve to try on a 6 and now am buying 4. And I thought 10 was right for so long. One of my coworkers just told me she is glad I am not wearing baggy cloths now meaning the 8 & 10. 

Karin

Most Active
Recent Topics