Dr. Appts and great reports

sue P.
on 7/28/15 5:51 pm
RNY on 05/05/15

Hello! 

I saw my endocrinologist yesterday and am down 74 lbs since my last visit 4 months ago! He was stunned. He lowered my dose for my synthroid. I did not know that losing weight might reflect in my synthroid levels. Meaning my dosage to decrease. I was increased about a year ago to a high dose. Very happy about the decrease. The only other meds I take now are Protonix and vitamins. Tomorrow I see my RNY surgeon. I don't own a scale yet and didn't know how much I may have lost. Down 12lbs since last month. Very happy with my progress.

I do see a therapist every other week and really like seeing her. She specializes in eating disorders which is so helpful. I had said to my husband I was afraid I gained weight. He laughed at me and said it's impossible with what you eat. So I realize my head needs lots of work.  I have not "cheated" at all and followed my plan from my doctor so it makes sense I would loose weight. When I got on the scale yesterday at doctors I was so happy to see the loss. Does your mind play games on you? 

Thanks for listening. 

Sue

TimeForMe61
on 7/29/15 1:05 pm - Lancaster, PA
RNY on 01/22/15

Absolutely. I'm having a hard time with my brain catching up to reality! I've read many, many other posts like yours! I'm now fitting into regular clothes but still feel the pull toward the plus size clothes where the choices are more limited. It's just a lot of change!!

Most Active
Recent Topics