What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 7/28/15 8:50 am

They came to work with me.  I like to spoil others on my birthday...

lcraver
on 7/28/15 8:46 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Happy Birthday!!!!  

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

stacyrg
on 7/28/15 9:45 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Happy Birthday!  Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Dcgirl
on 7/28/15 6:53 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning, Kristin and all!  And happy birthday, mamata!

I have had a less than ideal morning.  My battery was dead and my neighbor jumped me and I went to a repair shop and likely got ripped off and bullied into buying a new battery.  I hate unexpected expenses!

Time Since Surgery: 19 months

B: Two iced coffees with cream, Costco chicken salad with a sprinkle of dried cranberries

L: Costco chicken salad with a sprinkle of dried cranberries

S: Skinny Pop

D: Chicken kebabs at a friend's house

E: I'm at about 8,000 steps from a walk I took this morning to blow off some steam about the dead battery :)

Have a great day, all!

Emiepie
on 7/28/15 7:10 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry about your battery, hope the rest of the day is much better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

melissasue1982
on 7/28/15 10:26 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Stupid dead batteries!!  My husband and Dad had to change the wheel bearing on my car this past weekend.  THANK GOODNESS they can work on cars, the dealership wanted $500 to do it!!!!! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Capogirl
on 7/28/15 6:59 am

Good morning,

Oh least favorite chores, emptying dishwasher, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming. Laundry isn't too bad, the rest of my family is trained to do their own.  I only have to do mine and the sheets and towels.  The dust in my house never ends as does the vacuuming with two long haired cats.  I try to have my 15 you do the dusting and vacuuming, but she's not very good at it (I swear it's on purpose).  She does however empty the dishwasher most of the time, though sometimes i have to search for certain gadgets that she just doesn't quite grasp where they are supposed to go.

B:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  Salad with slice of ham 1/2 slice cheese, homemade vinaigrette.

D:  Sausage and Ricotta bake (ended up having steak and sweet potatoes last night so I wil lmake this tonight instead).

S:  Laughing cow wedge and Marys gone crackers

Totals:  Cals:  772,  Carb:  26,  Protein: 77,  Fat:  37

AnnyBananny
on 7/28/15 7:04 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Hey girlies, it's been too long since I've posted, so hello hello hello!

I also HATE doing laundry. Well, not the doing of the laundry but the folding and putting away. I'm so bad about it. But I've got a good thing going. I actually take my laundry down three flights of steps, put it in my car, drive it to myself sister's house and get HER to do it FOR ME! This sounds a little insane, but I live in a third floor walk up with laundry in the basement, so dragging it to the car isn't really much further than dragging it to the basement. This way I don't need quarters AND my sister almost always has it changed and folded for me when I come back for it. I used to feel guilty about getting her to do it, then I remember how a thousand times a week I do her kid-related favors including free babysitting and then I feel fine about getting her to do one load of laundry a week.

Busy day of meetings, so I better get to it!

Time since surgery: 1 year +

B: coffee with cream, Wake Up Wrap, trek mix

S: L&F with almonds (I'm trying the new Light and Fit Greek Chocolate on Top - 100 calories, we'll see how it is!)

L: turkey sloppy joe, string cheese, granola thin

S: Sargento Balanced Break pack

D: TJ's chicken sausage and steamed veggies

S: popcorn, froyo bar

TOTALS: Calories 1396, protein 77, Carb 129 (eek), Fat 67

V/W: started

E: it's BodyPump night!!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AnnyBananny
on 7/28/15 8:33 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

PS. I'm currently eating the L&F Chocolate on Top yogurt and it's ok, but in my opinion totally not worth the extra 20 calories...

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 7/28/15 7:07 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! Laundry isn't too bad for me (I try and a few loads during the week) but I hate cleaning bathrooms (which I have to check I think the house cleaner is coming today!! want to talk about one of my best expenses!)

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: SF latte, whole wheat low carb tortilla with egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices, and grapes)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: P3 pack with some cottage cheese and baby carrots

S: L&F Greek blueberry yogurt, and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: ½ strawberry poppyseed Panera salad before support group

S: Banana

E: 1 hour cardio

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:113 Protein:99 Carbs:129 Fat:26 

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics