What's on Your Friday Menu RNYer's?

Emiepie
on 7/24/15 9:08 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning!

Such a nice day here so far! I have nothing major panned for the weekend so hope to get through the book I am reading. Hope the party is fun.

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices 1/2 a banana, and grapes)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: Grilled mahi mahi and a few chips

S: L&F Greek strawberry yogurt, and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: Flat out pizza

S: No sugar added outshine bar

E: 45 mins stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1038 Protein:82 Carbs:128 Fat:25 

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Capogirl
on 7/24/15 9:31 am

What are you reading and is it any good?  

Emiepie
on 7/24/15 10:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I am reading Paper Towns (I want to fini**** before the movie comes out!) and I really do like it so far. I am torn between reading and getting caught up on Bachelorette  (anyone else watch?!?!).

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Capogirl
on 7/24/15 10:42 am

My daughter and I enjoyed that book.  We love John Green novels.

Emiepie
on 7/24/15 10:45 am
RNY on 08/11/14

This is the first one I am reading and will probably hunt down another one after I finish this one. How old is your daughter (I don't remember!)?

frhoffard
on 7/24/15 9:29 am
RNY on 11/12/15

Happy Friday everyone!  Its scheduled to rain here in Juneau so of course I'm going hiking lol; may make a trip to the pool as well.  Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No surgery yet; a work in progress

B - 2 scrambled eggs

S - Light & Fit Peach Greek Yogurt

L - 1/2 c. tuna salad

S - GNC Total Lean Shake

D - 4oz grilled sirloin steak; 1/2 c. grilled zucchini

Cals: 927 Carbs: 21 grams Protien: 93.9 grams

?Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.? ? Les Brown

lcraver
on 7/24/15 9:57 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

I love walking in the rain! I hope it doesn't monsoon on you, though! 

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

frhoffard
on 7/24/15 10:11 am
RNY on 11/12/15

Juneau is in a temperate rain forest, it always seems like monsoon!  I'm used to it

?Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.? ? Les Brown

Sarah M.
on 7/24/15 11:17 am

We are all a work in progress so you're in good company!

lcraver
on 7/24/15 2:54 am, edited 7/24/15 2:57 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Thanks for starting the post!! Maybe, everyone but us had a 3 day weekend!  

So, my weekend plans are forcing my son to go to the VA Hospital because his stomach is a mess! But, that will only take the whole day on Saturday!  LOL, that's okay... it's good, free medical care. The VA rocks!!! Other than that, I am going to get in the pool and I dare anyone to try to get me out! It was a long, worrisome week and I am glad it is over. We are also getting my SUV out of the shop... I may have to drive "him" somewhere special... I love "Brad".

My menu today:

B: Tea with SugarSweet and 1 oz beef jerky

L:  McDonalds Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad.... I counted the whole thing, not sure I will eat it all, though. Out and about all morning, working on finances.

D: 3 oz taco seasoned ground turkey. I am either going to eat in a low carb wrap or in a salad... haven't decided yet. Counted the wrap just in case. Oh, and I have discovered that cucumber ranch dressing is good with tacos. It gives it a light cool taste... sometime sour cream can get a little overbearing.

S: Premier chocolate shake 

Totals: Calories - 855, Protein - 94 , Carbs - 43, Sugar - 19, Fats - 37

Stupid vitamins are started (I want to try the patches) and water going in. Exercise - POOL and walking with Zoey (that sounds like a book or movie title).

Every have a most splendid weekend. Stay safe and make smart choices.  Also, everyone kiss and hug your babies (even if they are grown or not human)... it makes everyone happy.

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Most Active
Recent Topics