8 years and 5 months upon a RNY ... it still feels new...

Daisydoo02
on 7/24/15 4:44 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Congrats on your success! WOW you are quite an inspiration to us all.  Love the puppies, I am a confessed crazy doggie MOM!

Your pics are gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us, you have had quite a transformation and the BCBG  top is hot!!

All the best to you and your family and your doggies.

Daisy

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

martitalinda
on 7/24/15 5:43 am

Thank you Daisy... our dogs and ferrets are such a part of our family we are all totally poodled LOL ... I don't know what I would have done without my awesome fur babies besides grief counseling they were and ARE the best therapy my son and my daughter-in-law had after losing their identical twins five months ago ... they were awesomely rewarded as was I by being around to deliver our Lulu's very first litter a month after ... I was away at work and they were home and did everything as instructed ... I was so blessed to see them smiling and the light shinning in their eyes again ... they were so happy to help Lulu in the whelping of two precious teacup poodles that I gave them Cinnamon - the brown one for their very own ... I am soooooooooo glad that like me you are a confessed crazie doggie MOM too!!! I am totally poodled LOL... Sharing my daughter in law and my son 3 months ago delivering Lulu's first litter... awesome therapy dogs...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

lcraver
on 7/24/15 7:07 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Love hearing the long time success stories! You are beautiful! 

I plan on attending the OH Conference this fall... hope to see you there!

Thanks for sharing your story... it means a lot to us at the beginning of our journeys.

Lourie

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

martitalinda
on 7/24/15 7:29 am

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

JB1114
on 7/24/15 8:40 am - Grain Valley, MO

Congratulations on your success. You don't look like the same person after your weigh loss.  You look beautiful.  Love your little dogs.  I have 2 Shih Tzus and they are so much fun. 

I'm 7 years out and have had a little regain so I'm working on taking that off.  WLS was a wonderful thing for me.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

jackietex
on 7/24/15 4:11 pm
Thank you for sharing your continuing success! I'm three and a half years out and it definitely is not easy maintaining. Congratulations!

Lap RNY February 15, 2012
Starting weight 195 (ht. 4'10)
Surgery weight 178.5
Current weight 113

Needanewbeginning
on 7/24/15 9:46 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Oh I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your grand babies! Very difficult for sure! I wondered where you were.

Each day is a blessing.

Annette 😄

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics