What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Capogirl
on 7/20/15 6:59 am

Good morning,

Sorry about the Lyme disease, I'm glad you finally got it checked out.  You shouldn't be overexerting yourself, keep reminding your husband of that. 

Had a nice weekend, family softball tournament in honor of my uncle who passed away last December.  It was great to spend time with the cousins and my aunt, but boy was it hot!

B:  Protein Shake

L:  Ham, laughing cow cheese & Mary's gone crackers herb crackers.  Had to rummage for my lunch as well.  Of course there's leftover pasta salad I made for my family yesterday, but I was a good girl and didn't bring any of that.

D:  ?  Your guess is as good as mine. 

S:  grapes

I really need to grocery shop, but have first WLS support group tonight since my surgery, so hopefully hubby will go today, he took today off since he was at "Foo Fighters" concert last night. 

Sarah M.
on 7/20/15 8:02 am

For the record AV, I would have lost my mind had my husband done that! I cannot stand being hot. Good for you for coming out of that with your sanity!!

My weekend was busy but good. Rained out of the water park Friday-got more free tickets so ended well-Saturday family movie (Antman) and swimming at home. Sunday was church and cleaning (though my son did point out that Sunday is suppose to be a day of rest).

B-1/2 atkins scrambled eggs w/bacon

S-strawberry jello

L-?

S-?

D-?

As you can see I'm very decisive today!

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

Daisydoo02
on 7/20/15 9:15 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hi AV, glad to see you back!  Lyme Disease sucks, but you will be fine, just follow doctors orders.  Maybe get your doctor to write a script addressed to your hubby with a "leave her alone" prescription LOL LOL  I appreciate needing carpets steam cleaned as having two dogs my need doing, but not on one of the hottest weekends of the year, BLAH!!!  You lunch sounds good even if it was the last pickings of the fridge!

My weekend was awesome, the wedding we went to on Friday was off the charts amazing.  Will post pics for this Friday's Photo Friday. Had such a good time, have not partied like that in a very loooonnnnggggg time! 

Time Since surgery: 20 months

B: at 6am: home-made chocolate protein shake made with 1/2 cup 1% Lactose free milk, 1/2 cup cold water, & two scoops of Bulk Barn protein powder, then one vanilla hazelnut coffee with 1% lactose free milk and one splenda (going back to having a protein shake for breakfast for awhile need to change it up)

S: at 9am: (not really a snack, kinda like 2nd breakfast) one can of clover leaf solid white tuna, 2 tbsp balsamic dressing, 1/4 cup of chopped up yellow pepper

L: at 12noon: 3 oz of tandoori grilled chicken over 1/4 cup of mixed greens & hot sauce (there is a middle eastern take out place beside my work, they have amazing, amazing food, this usually comes in a wrap but I get them to make it open face for me, no wrap)

S: at 3pm: 2.5 oz of cheese curds (OMG I LOVE cheese curds)

D: at 7pm: 3 oz of bbq steak & 1/2 bbq cob of corn

S: at 9pm: Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt

TOTALS: 1309 calories, 133 protein, 45 carbs, 75 fat

V/W: vits done, calcium on alarms, doing better on water, but still need more, its still hot & humid here!

E: Going to the gym after work and doing 1 hour step class, its hot out so I like working out in a gym when the temps are so hot outside, then will take the dogs out for a 2-3km hike in the evening when it cools down/sun goes down

Happy Monday All!!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

AngryViking
on 7/20/15 9:19 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I like to see your menu timetable, too!  It's nicely spread out...  And yeah, my husband is a piece of work, for sure.  To paint a picture of his personality, he's now convinced that he also has Lyme disease, albeit at a "much more advanced stage".    Oooookey doke, drama queen.

Can't wait for pictures!! 

Daisydoo02
on 7/20/15 11:20 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Men, why is it that their boo-boo's and ouchie's and colds etc are all WAY WORSE that the rest of the world... oh right they are missing that one gene... the "suck it up and deal with it" gene.

LOL LOL Drama Queen, I love it!! 

melissasue1982
on 7/20/15 10:48 am
RNY on 04/06/15

mmmm cheese curds   

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

auntmimi
on 7/20/15 9:49 am

Morning All! Oh, its just another Manic Monday....

B: Premier Protein Strawberry and Creme (mmmm)

S: Specia K SC and Onion Cracker Chips (Not the best choice, I know)

L: 2 Pickles Spears with Ham wrapped around it

S: Mozz. stick 

D: Scrambled egg with beef and 1oz cheese and siracha (my new found favorite meal)

S: Outshine SF bar

Totals: 763 Carbs 42 Fat 36 Protein 71 Sugars 9

Navychic
on 7/20/15 12:42 pm
RNY on 02/09/15

Yuck on the manic Monday and back to work, but yeah on the resuming a structured routine and rest from the vacation and back to work...lol.  Funny how sometimes work can be so much more restful than a vacation, ehhh???

WOW on the Lyme Disease AV.  Scary the number of ticks I pull off my DS & DH (and me but im not admitting to those...).  I guess we all have to watch out...

B Protein Coffee

S String cheese

L Chkn salad 2 oz

S2 Kind bar (I am so addicted to these, I need to break away!)

D Unknown yet?

Vits & water working it...

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

Most Active