I need help Looking for new Dr.

juicybooty2008
on 7/21/15 11:12 am

I had rny April 2010 and I've been sick since. I'm down to 128 pds and it's an unhealthy 128. I'm prone to ulcers. Had ulcer rupture my pouch in 2012 had 13 staples. This past September admitted into hospital after ulcer covering half my pouch. Was in hospital for 8 days then they put feeding tube in. Had it in for 4 months got up to 148 had it taken out. Last month had ulcer stenosis. Dr said he'd have IR put feeding tube back in. Well the 1st time I had tube colon was in front of stomach so my rny dr had to put it in and he wasn't happy he had to. Well same thing again. IR couldn't couldn't do it which meant he had to and he made every excuse not to do it. I can't take ensure or shakes cuz they bloat my stomach even the lactose free bloats me up bad. I've asked for it to be reversed but he won't do it. I live in Illinois. I'm on public aid. Please can someone help me. I need a dr who will listen. And the dr I have is in peoria so it's a no go for their. Thank you so much everyone for listening. 

Most Active