What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

lcraver
on 7/21/15 9:07 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Weed eating and push mowing so count!!!!! Sorry that your relationship is on the rocks, but glad your tummy stress has lightened up. The end of a relationship is very hard. Take care of yourself... And your protein count rocks!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

phibbmom
on 7/21/15 9:00 am

I am thankful that the weather is slightly cooler today than yesterday! 

Sorry about your gastritis.  That is the worst feeling.  I hope it resolves quickly!

I get so mad when my kids eat my last of anything.  They can eat anything, but somehow whatever I'm saving always looks better!  I think they are kind of understanding more, but my sugar free popcicles disappeared last week (my daughter had a sore throat so I couldn't be that mad).  It is really frustrating!  My cheese disappears too.  One day I caught my husband giving my cheese sticks to the dogs as a little snack - I was so pissed.  I only had a few left. 

Time since surgery:  9 mos

B:  Kashi high fiber, high protein cereal, 4 oz vanilla premier protein shake

L:  7 shrimp, sauteed spinach

D:  2 chicken tenderloins, 1-2 new potato, string beans

S:  Light & Fit greek yogurt (oh apple pie please come back)

V/W:  started

Exercise:  hour on treadmill

Have a great day everyone!

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

mamata2
on 7/21/15 9:08 am

I would KILL my hubbie if he fed my puppy my cheese sticks!  THOSE ARE MY TREATS!!  LOL.

lcraver
on 7/21/15 9:12 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Cheese sticks for the dogs!!!  Sorry, but LOL! Sometimes, you just gotta laugh. It seems to me that my snacks disappear only when I am at the end of a paycheck and can't replace them as easily. 

My issue with my husband is that he thinks I don't eat the yogurt in the fridge and is constantly saying he is going to throw the yogurt away. He doesn't get the concept that I usually am eating it every day and that the fridge is "restocked" with yogurts! What a maroon!!! (said with a Bugs Bunny accent)

stacyrg
on 7/21/15 9:42 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning all. I started a new job yesterday and I'm not sure of the internet rules so I'm going to try posting from my phone. Glad I'm done with the old and started with the new, no more excuses for stress eating. On the bright side, as a result of the low carb challenge in down another 1.4 lbs and have surpassed the first goal I set for myself. I'm now slightly less than half the weight I was at my first appt with my surgeon. It was a nice surprise to wake up to!  On to food:

B: ground turkey with feta, spinach and onions

L: leftover New York strip and broccoli salad

S: light and fit and PB2; kind bar

D: tri tip and roasted mixed veggies 

TOTALS: Cal - 923; protein - 92g; fats - 38g; carbs - 35g

mschwab
on 7/21/15 10:22 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning all!  It's cloudy here in Portland, which is a bit of a relief from a long string of hot weather.  Had a great weekend with house guests from Seattle, and then yesterday my yard guys started digging up my side yard.  It was long neglected, so I decided to redo it with new trees and big vegetable planter boxes.  It's faces south, so perfect for tomatoes and other veggies.  So excited.

AV, so sorry you're not feeling well.  Take it easy and be kind to yourself.  I live alone so no one steals my snacks.  Luckily my cat does not have opposable thumbs, so she cannot open the fridge. Besides, she would go right for the cans of cat food and flip that top off.  I swear she practices when I'm gone.

Time since surgery:  8 months (where does the time go?)

B:  Egg beaters omelette with light mozzarella and bacon bits

S:  Cherries (my low carb killer)

L:  Smart Ones Beef Pot Roast.  Not something I'd usually eat, but was in a hurry this morning

S:  Light and Fit Greek Yogurt - Banana Cream with PB2

D:  Beef Filet and lentil salad

V/W:  In process

E:  Zumba

Totals:  Calories 689, Protein 67, Carbs 64, Sugar 32

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

lcraver
on 7/21/15 10:40 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Cherries get me, too! I love them fresh, frozen, or however you can get them. I had a 3 lb bag in my freezer that I just finished! And, I ate them all because I can 't have them in the house! I will never buy another bag that big... too much tempation... and they slide on me so the sky's the limit!!

mschwab
on 7/21/15 11:19 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Me too.  They are so delicious, and they get me every time.  Luckily, this should be the last of the season.  Now I just have to confront my mango addiction.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

robinreinhardt
on 7/21/15 10:34 am

Good morning angry viking,

Sorry about the cheese! I need to go shopping too! Hate it.

B Coffee w/cream

S Protein shake

L Protein shake

D 1/4 cup chicken salad

S Protein shake

V good

E 1 hour swimming

Have a great day all of my OH friends. Love to you all.

Robin

Most Active
Recent Topics