What's on your menu, (Photo) Friday?

lcraver
on 7/17/15 7:00 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Awesome... just awesome. And your daughter must be so proud of you. I don't know about you, but when your kid's compliments you, it makes a difference.

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Emiepie
on 7/17/15 7:06 am
RNY on 08/11/14

We will both be celebrating our hubby's this weekend!! Love the pics!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Capogirl
on 7/17/15 7:24 am

To quote Billy Crystal as Fernando Lamas "You look mahvelous"!

hl1524
on 7/16/15 11:45 pm, edited 7/16/15 11:48 pm - Austin, TX

Good morning!  I had plenty of sleep, but can't seem to wake up this morning! 

Pet peeve:  The lack of personal accountability.  I mainly deal with this issue at work but get annoyed with people outside of work too.  If you have had a report that is due at the end of the month every month for the past 2 years you would think they would turn it in right? It seems like the same people repeatedly fail to turn them in on time and have a million excuses why they didn't.  /end rant

Time since surgery 10 months

B: egg, bacon, hollandaise

S: coffee with cream and maybe some almonds

L: turkey & cheese roll ups

S: greek yogurt with frozen blue berries

D: half of a burger ( no bun ) with cheese

totals: cals: 953   protein: 63 carbs: 21

RNY 8/27/2014

lcraver
on 7/16/15 11:49 pm, edited 7/16/15 11:51 pm - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Have fun at the concert. Not really a Kenny Chesney fan but I love Jason Aldean! There is just something so yummy about his voice!

My weekend is going to consist of cleaning, pool time (it is going to be a hot weekend in NC) and I think my workout fanatic son is going to go to Planet Fitness with me to get me started on a consistent workout routine. I think he feels funny telling me what to do but I am just going to let him know to give it to me straight. I would rather work with him than a total stranger... I still have issues where I think people are judging me... working on it, though.

My menu today:

B: Tea with Sugar Leaf and a Premier Protein shake (I finally got some chocolate and I LOVE it... this is really going to help with my protein intake. Which is good, because I am seriously getting bald spots!)

L: Tuna Salad (3 oz tuna, 2 tablespoons of no sugar added sweet relish, 2 tablespoons Hellman's light mayo (way too much) and a touch of minced onions) over a bed of lettuce

S: Jennie O's Smokehouse turkey stick, 1 oz sharp cheese

D: 3 oz grilled shrimp, 1/2 cup sauteed zucchini with parm cheese

S: 3/4 cup frozen cherries (added them... might not be that much, if I am full)

Totals - Calories - 806, Protein - 86, Carbs - 44, Sugars- 28, Fats - 34

Vitamins and Water - Started, Exercise - walking Zoey and pool walking

Everyone have a great weekend - stay safe and make smart choices!

phibbmom
on 7/17/15 6:52 am

I have issues thinking people are staring at me too.  It's so funny, my husband tells me all the time now . . . you are average size - no one is staring at you!

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

mamata2
on 7/17/15 7:00 am

If they are staring at you just keep thinking "They must think I am awesome" because they do!!

Emiepie
on 7/17/15 7:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I hope that you have a blast at the concert. What is KRINGLE? Pet peeves....too many to name but someone chewing with their mouth open is high on my list for sure. My hubby's birthday is Monday so we shall spend the weekend doing whatever he wants to do-I do know that I will be making breakfast on the grill and prepping a lasagna but everything else is up in the air. 

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple and nectarine slices)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: Trader Joes pizza veggie burger topped with mozzerella, some cottage cheese and broccoli topped with some melted shredded cheddar

S: L&F Greek blueberry yogurt, and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: Hoping for Chipotle :)

S: No sugar added outshine bar

E: 45 min stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1151 Protein:94 Carbs:115 Fat:32

Have a great one!

Pics from the beach on Tuesday...

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 7/17/15 7:09 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

You look so good! And the last pic with your daughter, is sweet. Enjoy it while you can, it is possible that in a couple of years, she won't let you snuggle her. But that only lasts a while, then when she is a little older, she will want to snuggle with Mom.

Emiepie
on 7/17/15 7:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks!! My sister snapped that photo and I love it too...and most of the time I can't get a snuggle in public as it is so I will take all I can right now for sure!

Most Active
Recent Topics