What's on your menu, Tuesday?

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 10:51 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

crackers are the devil in disguise I think... do get them out of the house or locked away.  I had to tell my hubby to stop buying pretzels, they are my weakness.  Fresh caught fish sounds awesome!  I love fish and for sure don't eat enough of it.  

You could also do a salad with chicken on top at Subway, won't they make any sub into a salad for you... just an idea.  And good luck with your client, can't be easy.  Have fun walking Zoey!!

stacyrg
on 7/14/15 10:26 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning.  Total carbs for me was 54 which is on the high side for me as I'm usually in the 40's range, but I added in a Kind bar on the way to the gym.

Late post for me again today.  Had a doctor appt. to discuss ongoing pain in my shoulder.  We decided that since I can't take NSAIDs that a cortisone injection would be our best treatment option.  Fun times for this needle phobe.  Now I'm sitting at my desk and my arm is numb and throbbing at the same time.  On to the food:

B: Chicken thigh and skinny vanilla latte

L: Turkey Burger with feta

S: light and fit (morning snack); kind bar (on the way to gym)

D: New York Strip and mushrooms

TOTALS: Cal. - 896; Protein - 96g; Carbs - 39g (woohoo!); Fat - 35g

mamata2
on 7/14/15 10:37 am

Good luck with the cortisone shot!  I have had them in my knees and found they really didn't kick in for 24 hrs.  LOVE me a Kind bar :)

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 10:52 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Love the Kinds bars!  I mostly get the one that has the highest protein, they are very delish!  Awesome menu, your steak and mushrooms makes me drool, I friggin love mushrooms and especially with a steak!  Good job on the low carbs Stacy!!

phibbmom
on 7/14/15 10:40 am

I came in at 36.  Really not a normal low for me because my pouch has been giving me a little bit of trouble so I haven't been eating much and focusing mainly on protein when I eat.  But still pretty happy with that number.

I'm so glad to hear that your back is feeling normal! 

Time since surgery:  8.5 mos

B:  1 scrambled egg, 1 slice turkey bacon

S:  1/2 premier protein shake

L:  7 shrimp, 1/2 banana

S:  1/2 premier protein shake

D:  not sure - going out for dinner tonight with the family

w/v:  started

E:  walk on trail - 1 hour

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Daisydoo02
on 7/14/15 10:54 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

great menu Phibb.  I forget about shrimp, and I love shrimp, need to get some to grill on the bbq this weekend.  36 is awesome for carbs. Hope your pouch settles down and you can get back to normal.

mschwab
on 7/14/15 11:53 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Hi all.  I am late again.  Tuesdays and Wednesdays I have meetings that last 3 - 4 hours (sigh).  That, combined with my West Coast location, makes me oh so late!

I came in at 48 carbs yesterday, and will be at 59 carbs today.  It's high, but the ship has already sailed.

Time since surgery:  Almost 8 months

B:  Egg Beater omelette with light mozzarella and bacon

S:  Mixed fruit

L:  Tomatoes, grilled eggplant, fresh mozzarella and Trader Joe's Chicken Italian Sausage link

S:  Cherries (I'm an addict)

D:  Trader Joe's turkey burger patty

Totals:  Calories  679, Protein 65, Carbs 59, Sugar 34

My calories are low, so will probably add a snack in the evening.  A non-carb snack.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

mamata2
on 7/14/15 11:57 am

Better late than never!  I am very envious of your west coast location ;)

Most Active